Storage Solutions SATA enclosure in Pune

KingKrool

Skilled
Hi guys, do you know if there are any decent external SATA enclosures available in Pune?

Basically my computer is toast, and I need to copy data over from the SATA hard disk to a laptop, so an enclosure would be good to connect it externally.

Preferably ones commonly available (say at S'tech or on MG road somewhere, would prefer not having to go all the way to Sujata on Karve road...)

Thanks,

KK

this wont be of much help but see if you can get the western digital mybook. it costs rs.5600/- for the 500gb usb version here in chennai

I already have a 500GB WD. What I need is a way to use the existing SATA drive. Not so much for the storage, but for the data currently on it. And no, I don't have access to any PCs other than laptops.

sorry misread your question , well most shops should have the cheapo unbranded casing for 500 bucks or so . they usually conk out after a while but for a short while it should be ok.

if you rather not risk your hard drive you can look at vantec and other casing but not sure how the availability in pune is. give appo a buzz na

Back