SBI Debit Card 3D Secure Code Registration

thatsashok said:
mine is still unregistered :( . btw when did you register via ATM
CA50 said:
did you register via beforehand??
I didn't register at ATM, directly on website.

BTW I registered my ATM number back when I got my ATM card around 1 year ago. May be that's the reason it was a matter of few mins. to me.

CA50 said:
which site, link please
The website that @OP posted. Click Register, put your Card No. and Phone No. in <Country Code><Phone No.> format (Like 919051******) and that's all. If you are lucky enough, you'll get the Authorization Code within few sec. like me :)

abid567 said:
i registered at my local atm yesterday morning but haven't received any code :|
for that enter your card no and your registered phone no at the registration site, then you will receive a message with authentication code:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

finally finished registration :)

Thanks!

This is good info but still I want PayPal using SBI Debit card.....:(

krishnandu said:
Guys, I tried registering though the website, and it worked blazingly fast. Recieved the SMS within 5 sec. and registered :)
You mean that you did not got to SBI ATM for mobile registration ?

Revolution said:
You mean that you did not got to SBI ATM for mobile registration ?
Yes, I already did that a year back when I got the Card. I forgot the reason, maybe for Internet Banking transaction PIN's are sent on that mobile no. But is that a hectic process?? Because as far I remember when I registered my phone no. at ATM it accepted it in one chance.

i am still unable to register on the website...:no::no::no:

i called up the SBI CC via toll free number on their site. The representative said do registration once more and if it doesn't work go to your bank manager for help..

Today its general election here so gotta go to bank tommorow..

@CA50 which format did you enter the mobile number during ATM registration ?? 10 digit or with 91 prefix ?

thatsashok said:
i am still unable to register on the website...:no::no::no:

i called up the SBI CC via toll free number on their site. The representative said do registration once more and if it doesn't work go to your bank manager for help..

Today its general election here so gotta go to bank tommorow..

@CA50 which format did you enter the mobile number during ATM registration ?? 10 digit or with 91 prefix ?
at the ATM enter the 10 digit mobile number, next at the registration site enter 91<10-dgit mobile number>, if you mess up with the online registration for three consecutive times then your card will be blocked, but dot worry it will automatically get unlocked at mid-night.

^ OH Oh i registered with 91 prefix yesterday.. damn i have to go to ATM again :(

btw does the screen show anything like you have been registered or atleast ask for confirmation of mobile number during registration? i did not get any yesterday..

^no it will show that the transaction was successful, and you will get the printed paper stating something about the registration, i got that paper some lost it somewhere :(, leave it just register again.

^ lol i advised u that dude... the machine i did was attached to Bank building.. for another ATM i have to go 15Km that too inside IIM-K the security guy may or may not allow me inside.

thatsashok said:
^ lol i advised u that dude... the machine i did was attached to Bank building.. for another ATM i have to go 15Km that too inside IIM-K the security guy may or may not allow me inside.
I forgot who advised me:p, anyway thanks to you it worked before that i visited two different ATM machine and bumped with errors.

received the authentication code this evening and i registered with it in the site...now im able to buy in billdesk

thank you so much for the help

Back