SBI Debit Card 3D Secure Code Registration

registered at the ATM and was waiting for the sms. got frustrated and registered at the site , and the sms came as soon as i submitted the details there :)

tis done :)

great buddy.... i am kind of jealous at all you guys. Being the OP i did not get the thing done :no: Today group of 10 guys went to our bank manager and reported that we are unable to get this regristration done due to ATM failures. He called Mumbai branch and said to us "If it doesn't work in two days just come and tell me"

Anyways my exams will end on 29th and i'll go home and register there.

did the registration 3 days back and still no signs of SMS

went to the brach and they had no clue ... finally they linked my mob. no with my account but still i cant register @ the site

^after mobile registration, if you don't get the verification code, then just try to register online, you will be blocked till mid night as you will enter the wrong verification code thrice. But finally you will get the sms on your mobile

I have done that way, and it worked for me

tomorrow i will apply for net banking ....... but i am sure that i will face problems

these useless babus are clueless ,,, surely i will face problems dealing with them

^while applying for net banking, they usually give you a sealed envelope which contains your user-name and password. tell that guy who handles these internet banking stuff. These type of people generally have these information.

All the best :)

yes i certainly need a better luck

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

update

today i tried to register before going to bank and to my surprise i got SMS instantly and completed the registration

tested the card with a ebay purchase and successfully completed my first purchase

Guys
Sorry for posting out of topic question

I have a SBI Maestro (over the card it says "ATM cum Debit Card") but it does not have a expiry date and the 3 digit CVV/CVC code.

it was issued to me in 2008

hence it is useless in almost all the shopping websites. Also when i went to the bank for enquiry they told me to apply for SBI Visa Debit card and the same would be charged around 300 per annum (not sure about the exact amount)

Hence can some body help me as how to use this card on online shopping websites.

thanks

^mate SBI debit card don't have any expire date, ie they don't get expired. Some shopping sites like ebay, letsbuy do support sbi debit card. If your debit card is not supported then use SBI internet banking :)

what shopping websites??? can you name any...

SBI Maestro works on almost all Indian Online shopping websites handled by Billdesk and CCAvenue.

If you want to make purchases from international/foreign websites better take a Credit Card as Indian debit cards are not accepted.

Credit cards a better security and transactions can be cancelled in case of mistake/fraud etc;

SBI Maestro has issue date, not expiry date.

it does not work on the following sites

bindaasbargain.com

freecharge.in

ebay.in

It is always asking for expiry date and 3 digit CVV number

Ebay, freecharge??? they work on Billdesk and CCAvenue...I use my sbi maestro and it works fine..

you must change the payment type to SBI maestro Debit card and proceed buddy

^^its accepted in
freecharge.in
ebay.in
i have paid using my sbi debit card. At the payment select debit card/net banking, you might have selected credit card, that why you are asked to enter the credit card details

it should look like this dude.

you can choose between credit card, debit cards, cash cards and Internet banking from the drop down menu

53MBR.jpg

thatsashok said:
it should look like this dude.

you can choose between credit card, debit cards, cash cards and Internet banking from the drop down menu

53MBR.jpg

Thanks for your help bro. But this is the first time i have seen this screen. How did you get this screen. I mean i am confused

this is actually pic from OP. just posted it again in here, it is actually billdesk gateway shot while doing a topup from BSNL Portal. its a month old.

CCAvenue may look different

Back