SBI Debit Card 3D Secure Code Registration

@those who have failed to register their no, is your mobile no registered with DND, if so then you might not receive the verification no.

yashvisent said:
Guys
Sorry for posting out of topic question

I have a SBI Maestro (over the card it says "ATM cum Debit Card") but it does not have a expiry date and the 3 digit CVV/CVC code.

it was issued to me in 2008

hence it is useless in almost all the shopping websites. Also when i went to the bank for enquiry they told me to apply for SBI Visa Debit card and the same would be charged around 300 per annum (not sure about the exact amount)

Hence can some body help me as how to use this card on online shopping websites.

thanks
Try walking into your branch and get yourself a SBI Yuva Card, provided you are between 18 - 30 years of age. You can keep the Mastero Debit Card as well as use the new card.

guys i recently got a sbi maestro debit card with my sbi bank account. applied for net banking and it is been done also.

now what is this 3d password thing can anyone explain please ? what is the added benefit of it ?

i think re-registration can be done for that.. anyways try calling SBI 24Hrs CC.

contacts

1800 11 22 11 (Toll free from BSNL/MTNL landlines)

080 - 2659 9990 (other lines)

1800 425 3800 (accessible from landlines and mobile phones)

Hello guys,i registered my SBI maestro card today at 5pm,how much time will it take to get 3D secure code.if i dont get secure code is their any other option rather than visiting the bank as its full of lazy morons & idiots.

^have you received the verification code on your mobile no ?? if yes then you can register right now, else wait for 24 hours from the time of registering the mobile no to receive the mobile verification code

No i havent recieved Verification code on my mobile but i have registered my card at the atm & it gave a notification hardcopy of my mobile no.What to do if i dont get the verification code?

Guys,more than 24hrs passed but didnt get the verification code on my mobile.Yesterday after registering my mobile no at the atm i got the hard copy saying "YOUR REQUEST FOR REGISTRATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED".while entering my mobile no i entered only 10nos didnt add country code or zero.does this make any difference and i tried registering online it says my mobile no has not registered.

I remember registering to dnd a long back maybe around 2or3 yrs back,but now it says i havnt registered to dnd as i tried to deregister now.Anyhow i m airtel customer.

that might be the reason, why you aren't receiving any message, better speak with the SBI CC and tell them about the DND case, there might be an alternative

^^
So, what happened? How did you resolve this?
I'm thinking of registering with the 3D Secure Code, I just learned that SBI has implemented this 'thing' after I placed a bid on ebay and wanted to purchase a product, and now SBI won't let me pay because I don't have the darn 'secure code' :/

Is there any connection with 3G code and the 4 digit ATM pin no ?
I mean do I have to use my ATM 4 digit password for Debit card registration ?
I don't want to change it now.
And when ever I do anything with my account I got an SMS to my mobile immediately.
Is than mean my mobile number is already register with SBI ?
My SBI ATM card is valid from 2010 but there is no expiry date on it.....:S

Back