Scripting Help

pramathesh

Disciple
Ok! I'm a complete noob here. I'm asking for all the available help...
I'm sure someone will pitch in as always.

I happen to be a contestant for College Idol
College Idol - A NIEM Event
vote for me (Pramathesh Palchoudhary)
can use same email for infinite votes.
Keep Voting!!Please pass on to your friends.
Just 1 few votes from each of you...doesn't matter what country it comes from....
Thanks & Regards!! :D

The above mentioned are the details. Question here is, is it possible to create any script of some sort with the help of which the browser will keep voting for me without any manual interference. There is a captcha verification before you can submit the vote. But I've noticed that the captcha is limitied 10 to be precise. So can someone create this script for me!
Thanks in advance.
Mods please pardon me if this seems to be an advertising of some sort....

I don't think this is possible, you have to provide email each time, and captcha too.

If anyone also manages to do that, I'm sure they won't validate it, as you can't generate random valid emails.

well, the captcha validation part will be what needs to be checked if it is possible or not. I am not too sure if it can be done.

will check. the other part is easy enough

Ok! I'm a complete noob script kiddie here. I'm asking for all the available help...

I'm sure someone will pitch in as always.

Some one should report you to the organizers.. huh !!

Update: I accidentally happened to type a wrong captcha and submit and it got submitted. Shouldn't this make things easier! :D

As per the organizers. They say all means is fair because that generates traffic to their page and internet voting is just a part of it. There's a public voting and then a live voting that will decide the game!! :D

So help if you can!! ;)

Back