Scythe | Fans | Coolers | Others

5 x Scythe Gentle Typhoon D1225C12B5AP-15 1850RPM - A TE Member - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
2 x Scythe Kaze Server 5.25" Fan Controller - A TE Member - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

OK, while looking at a couple of reviews, just found this :p

Prolimatech Megahalems and 12 Other Coolers for Intel Core i7 Overclocking (page 19) - X-bit labs

111diagr4ocs.png

Among the highly efficient coolers from a dense group following the leader we should single out Scythe Mugen 2. This cooler not just outperforms its direct rivals if we consider the total score from all the tests, but it is also the cheapest of all! Mugen 2 comes bundled with a high-performance fan that is inaudible in quiet mode and produces moderate noise under high CPU workload. Moreover, it is a universal cooler, unlike Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme-1366 RT, Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 and Prolimatech Megahalems. Taking into account that Scythe has very well-established dealer network, things will become very tough for their competitors.

Add to that the Mugen can hold 4 fans, so :eek:hyeah:

1 x Scythe Fan Clip Type A - cybervinay - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe Mugen 2 CPU Cooler - cybervinay - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe Fan Clip Type A - Naga - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe Mugen 2 CPU Cooler - Naga - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

Will be passing on the details soon. Sorry for the delay, but need to get everything setup here before we can go ahead with this.

Thanks for your patience :)

Sending details to all today. We are ordering on Monday-Tuesday, so should be here within a weeks time. Thank you, to everyone for waiting :)

1 x Scythe Katana 3 CPU Cooler - Fah33m - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

^^

When man. I want that fan controller quick. Will you be able to get us the stuff by this coming Friday..?

I understand. Sorry for the delay, but there are a couple of formalities and other things to be done before the brand can be brought here with support etc. I will try my best to get the items to you as soon as possible :)

Also the local shipping part is being worked out, so that you can get them as cheap as possible. So kindly bear with me. I know the wait has been long.

My internet isn't working very properly right now, so wasn't able to send details. As soon as it becomes stable i will email everyone about the payment part.

Ahh still working out. Its a huge list, so calculating totals itself and sending across so its easier for you guys. And the ease of table-creation in vB doesn't help either :p

Back