Scythe | Fans | Coolers | Others

yahoooooooooo....is it ready??????

2* gentle typhoon ap15
1 fancontroller km 01b...confirmed:hap2:...send in your details i want to deposit fast bcoz otherwise i will spend the money somewhere else:ashamed:

Scythe Kaze Server Advanced FAN Controller 5.25" - Rs 2850 + Shipping

@sankhadeep - have a look at the kaze server. I would prefer to get a single model if possible as multiple models stocking will be difficult.

As of now taking down your order for the GTs

2 x Scythe Gentle Typhoon D1225C12B5AP-15 1850RPM - sankhadeep - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

Phoenix (and others), apologies if I sound like a spoil sport, but the 1900 RPM version of the Slip Stream fans should be avoided. I've had 4 out of 4 go bad from a lot I got last year.

Similarly, I got two Kaze Masters and while I haven't used the second one yet, the first one has been letting go bit by bit. Some of the 4 channels stopped controlling the fans anymore. Fan doesn't turn on on channel while the other channel shows 4000 - 6000+ rpm for a fan that spins around 2000 rpm. The second line of the display (for the 4 temperatures has become so dim that you can hardly read it anymore. Maybe Amarbir could have a look and see if this can be fixed :)

Pricing wise, the fans and the controllers are waaaay cheaper than what I paid for them (through KMD) so all good on that front :hap2:

Well the warranty is there on all of the items so i guess that has it covered. I guess you got them from a bad batch. This is the advantage of getting items locally though :eek:hyeah:

2 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - ultimabasher - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - haraakiri - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe Fan Clip Type A - haraakiri - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

Noted down :)

BTW guys, do look into the Scythe Katana 3 - It is one of the most value coolers i have ever seen. Comes ready for any damn socket, and provides much better cooling than its competitors :)

PhOeNiX said:
Well the warranty is there on all of the items so i guess that has it covered. I guess you got them from a bad batch.

Bad batch is possible for the fans, but fan controller also :huh:. Personally I'm skeptical about Scythe now.

PhOeNiX said:
This is the advantage of getting items locally though :eek:hyeah:

This I certainly agree on :)

PhOeNiX said:
2 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - ultimabasher - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - haraakiri - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment
1 x Scythe Fan Clip Type A - haraakiri - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

Thanks, that's great. I am looking forward to getting this asap. I am very impressed with my scythe mugen 2 which is definitely best vfm cpu cooler. It has kept my previous core i7 @4ghz with tuniq TX3 around 75, could go to 3.8ghz with PII B50 around 50-52 degrees and keeps athlon 4400e around 40-45 even at 1.55v(3.8G) :eek:hyeah: (with prime95)
I have used sccf, cm tx3, hyper 212+,ocz vendetta 2, none could beat scythe mugen 2 for value. And did I say it stays completely silent at full speed? sccf's too loud for my taste :(. With another fan in push-pull I am expecting it to get even better and of course no noise :) And flat base, good finish, is perfect for me.

2x SY1225SL12H (1600 rpm version) Scythe Slip Stream 120mm
please pm payment details.

will you be stocking these later or ordering on demand like now?

If it goes through, i will be stocking them.

BTW, the model u mentioned is a 1900RPM one. Do check and let me know. Will make changes if u tell me.

1 x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 1900RPM - pr0ing - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

1X SLip Stream 1900 rpm 110 cfm one confirmed.

there shud be enuf stocks na? i ll need two more in less than a month, but cant confirm now.

Back