SE Accesories?

bah!! go to irla.. there are many shops there that store just the convertor... i got only the convertor for 50 bucks. :p.. its been a year and i have faced no problems whatsoever..

and i'm not amazed that u didnt bother to chk here itself.. b4 chking it up on amazon.. :lol:

^^ I went to Alfa, this evening infact, b4 posting :p, they didnt have it. They said they dont stock it anymore.

He was offering some Earphones, Fake, for 250 rs., I didnt know they had the 3.5mm Jack :(.

How are the mic's on those cheap things anyways?

Ill go Thursday, and get it.

Edit : Will check Heera panna tomoro morning though!

i dont think alfa ever had it!! the shop opposite alfa and the small one next to alfa (not exactly next to, but its after alfa when ur going towards juhu).. they have it too... and yeah the mike works great.never had a problem with it.. and if he's charging u a lot.. u just have to bargain :p.. maybe u can take ur gal along for that very purpose... lolz.

Aditya said:
^^ I went to Alfa, this evening infact, b4 posting :p, they didnt have it. They said they dont stock it anymore.

He was offering some Earphones, Fake, for 250 rs.

3 months back it was for Rs.750/- from Sony Gallery with 1 year warranty. Don't know about latest price/stock.

I got the HPM-75, First Quality, aka Fake. Whats with the First Quality anyways? Why cant they just call it fake? -.-...

The Mic is ok, nowhere near as good as the headphones which came with it.

I saw the HPM82's as well. They were got 750 @ HP, Lol. Even this HPM-75's the guy said 400 :S, got it for 200 at the end. Hope I didnt pay too much.

My M100 Earphones with the phone, sound amazing!! Bass is deeper than my MP3 Player, and the treble is richer! I just LOVE this phone!!!

Back