Seagate 500gb 7200.12 New Revision - 3025 Rs Shipped - Book FAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ SumitB the person is in not here who handles all the payments etc. once he is back we will confirm the same, which is tomorrow morning

mediahome.in said:
@ SumitB the person is in not here who handles all the payments etc. once he is back we will confirm the same, which is tomorrow morning

cool! i just hope that you can ship it today else it won't be delivered before wed-thu.

Mediahome, has my first deal with you gone sour? This, especially when I made a payment to you yesterday evening at 8:20PM! I am yet to receive any acknowledgement of the same! I atleast expect a confirmation on the payment that I have sent you!!

"""@ SumitB the person is in not here who handles all the payments etc. once he is back we will confirm the same, which is tomorrow morning""

buddy i mentioned this. We just logged in again, and a payment in the night at 8 30 can take time to reflect plus it is a weekend . Be patient , yes your money has reflected in today. We will ship it out.

Thank you for you patients , any query PM us further about it.

Do you respond to pms? I did send you a pm yesterday immediately after making the payment. The pm contained the details of the payment made. Agreed, the person handling payments did not show up for work today, but, an acknowledgement that you have received the pm was in order! You did not bother to send me a pm. So this thread was the best way to communicate.

Also, last night at 12:xx AM, you responded that the person handling payments will arrive for work "tomorrow" morning. Were you referring to Sunday morning? I thought that on Saturday at 12:xx AM, if someone said "tomorrow" it would imply Saturday.

Finally, you say that it takes time for the payment to be reflected! SIR, this payment was made from a SBI A/c. (my account) to an SBI A/c. (your account), and others on the forum will concur, the transfer is IMMEDIATE and will reflect IMMEDIATELY! The remarks on the payment was, "SumitB Shillong Seagate 500GB". So this talk about the payment not having reflected is crap! Now you have 2 options, either apologise for the delay and ship the drives on the next working day, or, refund my money.

mediahome.in said:

"""@ SumitB the person is in not here who handles all the payments etc. once he is back we will confirm the same, which is tomorrow morning""

buddy i mentioned this. We just logged in again, and a payment in the night at 8 30 can take time to reflect plus it is a weekend . Be patient , yes your money has reflected in today. We will ship it out.

Thank you for you patients , any query PM us further about it.

Edit:
I checked my mailbox here on TE, you did respond to pms, but, only when I was inquiring about the product. Once the payment was transferred, you did not bother to respond. :tongue:

Pls have your money back send us the account details, thank you.

Regards

Mediahome.in

Please note : At 8:30 in the night when the person is traveling and its mentioned then its not possible to know about payments. Also mentioned that just logged into te from the computer , over the GPRS its hard to keep track of things. We are refunding you right now your money you can send the account number.

mediahome.in said:
Read again what was written. Retrieved back. :D

I read it in the first go, even though I wear prescription glasses! :hap2:

I said that's your headache. I would not be bothered even if you would not retrieve it. Good for you that you have retrieved it. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back