Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearpixel.gif

sealogo.jpg
clearpixel.gif

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA 5900RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1] Desktop Hard Drive[/SIZE][/FONT]

Special Price for TE members via our website is Rs 4195/- Shipped
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty via Accel Frontline

Returns accepted and would be replaced via Seagate Certified

Service Center

Return Shipping cost borne by buyer.
No Payment Refund for this item

This is a Brand New Factory Sealed item

To Order Please visit www.thietbazaar.com

Order via our Ebay Store

barracuda2tb.jpg
clearpixel.gif

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Barracuda® Green SATA 6Gb/s 2TB Hard Drive

ST2000DL003

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Best-Fit Applications

[/SIZE][/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Direct Attached Storage devices–USB/FireWire/eSATA

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Network Attached Storage devices and Windows storage servers

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Eco friendly PCs

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] High-capacity desktop storage[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]

Barracuda® Green drives from Seagate save you time. Available now with SATA 6Gb/s interface and 64MB cache and combined with the industry's only 5900-RPM spin speed, you can be sure you're getting the best performance in the green-power drive category.

Seagate SmartAlignâ„¢ technology simplifies your transition to the Advanced Format (AF), 4K standard. There is no need for time-consuming integration utilities required by similar AF drives.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Key Features and Benefits

[/SIZE][/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]A unique 5900-RPM speed delivers the fastest-performance eco friendly drive available.

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Seagate SmartAlign technology allows you to get all the benefits of the new Advanced Format 4K sector standard without any hassle–no utilities, no extra steps.

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] The SATA 6Gb/s interface and 64MB cache maximize performance.

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Low power consumption combined with leadership in the use of recycled materials means you don't have to sacrifice environmental stewardship for performance.

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Cool, quiet operation [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]Spe[/SIZE][/FONT]

OT: Can anyone recommend a good USB 2.0 (2.0 and eSata not needed) case to go with this? With links to buy it online preferably. Thanks.

Experts, will this work on older Sata 3Gb/s MBs? I don't have plans of upgrading currently, but maybe in 1 years time. So if this works then I can think of buying...else its a very good price. ;)

hunt3r said:
Even WD20EARS is 3X667 GB platters, but i think the price is much higher right?

nopes the price is exactly the same... just picked up a WD20EARS last month for 4.9k from Prime

Of course it will work very well. Remember that the Sata 6gb/s is a complete hogwash with current hard drives. Hard drives cannot even saturate the old Sata 3gb/s. But this is a good drive for sure.

rajndra said:
Experts, will this work on older Sata 3Gb/s MBs? I don't have plans of upgrading currently, but maybe in 1 years time. So if this works then I can think of buying...else its a very good price. ;)

Supra said:
^^ err whats the smiley actually mean there !

Am a bit afraid of the 2TB ones on the reliability factor, anyway if it can be used as external ones with the regular casing, then I might go for it

Edit: most of the casings I see support till 1TB :(

hunt3r said:
Until last week it was really expensive on ebay, i saw one for 5.8k at the time. Just checked today and there's a listing for 4.8k! Next lowest is still 5.8k eBay India: 2TB Western Digital Hard Drive -WD20EARS,SATA,64MB (item 140504716679 end time 27-Jan-2011 21:24:42 IST)
eBay will always be expensive than the market rates, coz the seller will include ebay fees in the final price...

the drive I bought from PrimeABGB directly cost me 4.9k... the same was listed for 5.45k on prime's ebay shop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back