Seagate Dockstar Discussion and Tutorial Thread

^ You are saying transmission doesn't open? If so I can install it for you tonight.

I will go home and let you know whats exactly happening, also the paths in the client have been cleared.

Edit:

Query 1
This is what is being displayed when i enter "http://goflex_home:9091/"

TransmissionWebUI1.png

Query 2
Also i want to specify my download folder as "\\GOFLEX_HOME\External Storage\Sanket WD 500\Downloads" which is my USB drive n/w share location in windows.

TransmissionWebUI3.png

What should i enter in download to here

TransmissionWebUI2.png

Query 3
How can i share videos on my USB drive to PS3 via DLNA
I can see "GoFlex Home - UPNP-AV" but in the videos folder i cant see videos from my usb drive.

Edit : Query 3 : I managed to figure this out , it was damn easy

Query 4
what is the root password for ssh

Query 4 Solution : http://www.openstora.com/wiki/index.php?title=Easy_Root_Access

^ Is the Transmission loading or not? Are you getting the option to enter the download path? If yes its working fine.

You can login via SSH as given here -- Seagate GoFlex Home | Arch Linux ARM

Once logged in, if you give the command 'df' it will show the exact path where your hard disk is mounted, just enter the path as it is in Transmission

^ Is the Transmission loading or not? Are you getting the option to enter the download path? If yes its working fine.

You can login via SSH as given here -- Seagate GoFlex Home | Arch Linux ARM

Once logged in, if you give the command 'df' it will show the exact path where your hard disk is mounted, just enter the path as it is in Transmission

Strange now i am not able to access the transmission webui at all, rest all of the device is working fine.
I did a ssh session to the nas gained root access and exit , typed no command at all.

has the transmission client gone automatically.

How can i check if transmission is there , i have made an ssh connection to the device via Putty

Can i use this guide to reinstall transmission.
http://www.openstora.com/wiki/index.php?title=Transmission_torrent_client

Some help please.

^ Transmission would've stopped working when you reflashed the device, you have seen it working before you did the reflash. Yes you can use the above linked guide to reinstall it or if you want I can do it over teamviewer.

^ Transmission would've stopped working when you reflashed the device, you have seen it working before you did the reflash. Yes you can use the above linked guide to reinstall it or if you want I can do it over teamviewer.

It would be good if you do it over team viewer today evening , i guess it shouldn't take much time.
Also the Transmission download requires credentials to the openstora forum which i will have to register first.

Can anyone here help me setup Seagate GoFlex NAS with my EVDO dongle? I finally got a 2TB hdd and hooked that to the device.
I am a total zero at Linux and dont want to mess it up. If anyone can help me set this up over teamviewer, i will be grateful
happy19.gif

Can anyone here help me setup Seagate GoFlex NAS with my EVDO dongle? I finally got a 2TB hdd and hooked that to the device.
I am a total zero at Linux and dont want to mess it up. If anyone can help me set this up over teamviewer, i will be grateful
happy19.gif

Who will help if something goes wrong after initial setup ?

Who will help if something goes wrong after initial setup ?

I am just asking for help to setup this thing as a torrent downloader. I am not holding anyone responsible if anything goes wrong as they are trying to help only....

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there will be experts out here..

I am just asking for help to setup this thing as a torrent downloader. I am not holding anyone responsible if anything goes wrong as they are trying to help only....

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there will be experts out here..
My point was in either ways you have work it out on your own either today or tomorrow

Back