Seal Packed AMD Opteron 180 & MSI K8NGM2 : Never Opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder.dragon

Disciple
Guys,
On behalf of my friend and distributer of AMD Processors [Server(Mainly)] I am starting this thread. He wants to get rid of his old stock...so putting things up for sale here....
1. AMD Opteron 180
Specs...
2.4GHz , 1MB L2, Socket - 939, Dual Core+ (March '07 Import- still 8-9months warranty left.)
6xvqex.jpg

142516e.jpg

241pbew.jpg

2. MSI K8NGM2-L
Specs...
Nvidia 6100 IGP+Nforce 410, Socket 939....

303a001.jpg

2ztdhtt.jpg

nzls7k.jpg

2n0mvle.jpg

33bn2bo.jpg

2ymu5hf.jpg

zv4jg0.jpg

All these products are Brand New never opened he seal..as you can clearly see all the accessories comes with its own packet which is never teared...
Available Nos... xx

PRICE:::::::
AMD Opteron 180 - 2500/- + Shipping (160/- max)
MSI K8NGM2 - (only with Combo, i.e. with proccy) - 4400/- + Shipping (Not sure as might be more than 250/-)

If you look at the pics it will be clear from pic no 4 ( the package of the Mobo) that it is a 6150 chipset. It is written clearly.

Right...!!!! LOL
However let me know if anybody wants these..
the Mobo is not to be sold alone...but with processor...

More old stuffs cumming....

4 x Proccy Sold

TD- how many sata ports does this mobo have? :)

Can you please give me a lil more clear pic of full mobo, preferably out of teh atntistatic bag if possible, from corner to corner, with nothing obstructing the view? :)

shantanil said:
If you look at the pics it will be clear from pic no 4 ( the package of the Mobo) that it is a 6150 chipset. It is written clearly.

Where? :S

Again given in pic no 5. Supports upto 4 sata II devices (430 chipset) and 2 sata II devices (410 chipset).

Look carefully at pic no 4 and enlarge the pics. Nvidia 6150/6100 chipset clearly written.

Hi,

1. Can you specify what is exact model of the motherboard. There are 3 models of this chipset motherboard of MSI brand having different specifications with same chipset (K8NGM2-FID, K8NGM2-L, K8NGM2-NBP).

MSI Computer Corp. - Product

2. Please take some snaps showing all the SATA/IDE ports and back panel ports like in the following image.

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/13-130-529-02.jpg

3. Please mention the price including shipping of the products, i.e., what I have to pay finally if I buy both the items (motherboard and processor).

Okk mates..will post those picts ASAP i get him to get the prebooked proccys :D
@Bikey...
Dont worry bro...will take clear picture but please dont tell me to tamper with the Seal..
LOL
Update tomorrow (If I get time)...
More to come are Q6600
2GB 667 Transcend
Intel 975 XBX2 Motherboard
2x DVD RW
500GB HDD..will create a seperate thread
Intel Celeron 2.4GHz
128MB DDR
Mercury 845Mobo
GeForce FX5200
etc...

Thank you very much. :)

So cpu has 3 years warranty and mobo will have 2/3 years from date of purchase? :)

BTW, prices bumped up by 300/200 on proccy and mobo? :S

shantanil said:

You want to point out the front pic of the box?

IIRC, 6150/6100 implies it may have either.

430/410 means it may be either, again. :)

shantanil said:
Again given in pic no 5. Supports upto 4 sata II devices (430 chipset) and 2 sata II devices (410 chipset).

Look carefully at pic no 4 and enlarge the pics. Nvidia 6150/6100 chipset clearly written.

As per the new pics- this has 2x SATA ports.

So that implies it's SB410 and not SB430 iirc.

And If the mobo has SB410, it's IGP GF6100 most probably and not GF6150. :)

The one with IGP GF6150 had DVI port onboard along with VGA/D-Sub. iirc.

Maybe a rear I/O ports pic from TD will clear all doubts. :)

Hence i was asking for the proper pics and proper model number and specs.

This mobo may not be the same one as in the link provided by TD in some posts earlier to this. :)

It's most probably K8NGM2-L as updated in the first post by TD>

(or MSI K8NGM2-IL). :)

Then this is not 6150 and SB430 iirc. :)

This is IGP GF6100 and SB410 most probably, the more commonly available variant iirc. :)

Edit thread title and other posts please. :)

And you didn't reply to this>

BIKeINSTEIN said:
BTW, prices bumped up by 300/200 on proccy and mobo? :S

I think, the model of this board is K8NGM2-H (MS-7207 ver 2.0). It is an OEM board which is used by the companies.

If you see the image provided carefully, it is written in between the Processor slot and Ram slot, and the version is written between PCI Express x16 slot and first PCI slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back