Sealed pack WD Elements 500GB USB 3.0 portable hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

Disciple
Up for sale is a sealed wd elements usb 3.0 500gb portable hard drive

item location :- Meerut

reason for sale :- got 2 of these for some specific reason but later found out that i cant use the hdd in that way so selling off one hard drive

it has 3 years warranty.

asking price SOLD

images

if you dont like the price then go buy it from the market for 4-4.5k

no suggestions invited :bleh:

prankie said:

Open your eyes and read properly that the one on letsbuy comes with 12 months warranty only . the one i have for sale is having 36 months warranty which retails for more than 4k everywhere :|

for all those who think the price isnt justified they can buy the one which they seem to be justified and stay away from this sale thread

utsav said:
Open your eyes and read properly that the one on letsbuy comes with 12 months warranty only . the one i have for sale is having 36 months warranty which retails for more than 4k everywhere :|

for all those who think the price isnt justified they can buy the one which they seem to be justified and stay away from this sale thread

^^ All WD Drives carry a 3 years manufacturer warranty. No drive can carry 1 year manufacturer warranty; either 3 years or none at all (unless it is a seller warranty). That is an honest mistake from Letsbuy.

They had done the same for the Seagate Go Glex 500GB some time back. I had mailed them asking if the drive carried a 3 year or 1 year warranty and they told me that it carried Standard Manufacturer Warranty i.e. 3 years warranty.

You are free to keep whatever price you like... Why so rude?? :)

nehaladsul said:
^^ All WD Drives carry a 3 years manufacturer warranty. No drive can carry 1 year manufacturer warranty; either 3 years or none at all (unless it is a seller warranty). That is an honest mistake from Letsbuy.

They had done the same for the Seagate Go Glex 500GB some time back. I had mailed them asking if the drive carried a 3 year or 1 year warranty and they told me that it carried Standard Manufacturer Warranty i.e. 3 years warranty.

You are free to keep whatever price you like... Why so rude?? :)

i am asking the price for which i got it sometime back. its available for 4k almost everywhere now except exceptions like letsbuy but still i asked for what i paid. and i think 3k shipped is pretty reasonable price as shipping itself would cost me 150-200 bucks . and i didnt wanted to get rude but recently i have noticed on TE that several guys pm'ing that they interested and then they back out or lowball like crazy, thats seriously a huge waste of time so i try to avoid it at much as possible .

Cool it folks.

For a sealed drive, 3k is reasonable even if its like 2 or 3 months old.

Bought the same one with usb 3.0 as a gift of for someone for 2.6k 4 months back... Please show Purchase invoice... People here hate when you overprice things, the Hdd price increase was due to the Natural Calamity, I am 100% sure your hdd wasn't a part of it, hence the request of the invoice...

aasimenator said:
Bought the same one with usb 3.0 as a gift of for someone for 2.6k 4 months back... Please show Purchase invoice... People here hate when you overprice things, the Hdd price increase was due to the Natural Calamity, I am 100% sure your hdd wasn't a part of it, hence the request of the invoice...
ohh come on man , stop acting like a cop :bleh: , how are you 100% sure about this ? you are talking as if you bought this for me and you know how much it actually costs :rofl:

i have done over 40 deals with different members on this forum and nobody had complains.
i seriously wonder why people are so worried when someone wants to sell his stuff for the price he wants to unless it looks ridiculously overpriced , people posted letsbuy's product link here stating it costs 3.15k and the next day the price on letsbuy jacked up to 3.5k and then it also became out of stock but everyone was bothered that i was selling a Brand New SEALED piece for 3k shipped . what will i get ? 2.8k after deducting the shipping price. am not so poor that i will have to make few hundred bucks buy selling stuffs overpriced on forums :no: . its just that i dont need it and thats the sole reason am selling it , i got two of these just coz i wanted to take out the hdd from one of these and use it as an internal hard drive on one of my laptop's but later found out that the hdd inside the casing doesnt has a standard sata interface but the USB 3.0 interface soldered directly on to the PCB so the purpose for which i got these wasnt solved. thats the reason i am keeping one and selling the other which was sealed and for the price at which i got it . these are selling for almost 4k + everywhere now but still i am selling it for 3k shipped as i am not here for making money .
anyways the HDD is sold last night on this forum itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back