Sealed Verbatim 8GB Store n Go Pendrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, any idea about RMA service for verbatim?coz according to my knowledge accel

frontline has stopped Verbatim RMA. I was asked to get replacement from dealer only. so RMA could be an issue. please clarify.

mh09ad5578 said:
Hi, any idea about RMA service for verbatim?coz according to my knowledge accel
frontline has stopped Verbatim RMA. I was asked to get replacement from dealer only. so RMA could be an issue. please clarify.
You can directly go for manufacture RMA, by generating a RMA no, similar to WD RMA

@CA50 could you elaborate?links? that would be helpful...i brought an Verbatim 8GB micro usb Pendrive from tradus.in four months back . The drive went kaput iin two months .Have been searching everywhere to get it RMA'd but to no effect. Tradus people say that the drive has two year warranty and direct towards accel frontline and the story goes on in a loop!!!the drive is pretty neat but the RMA trouble is getting on my nerves!!!!!

@ijojose79-sorry dont want to hijack your thread!!but warranty is an issue here!!!!

@OP sorry for hijacking but mh09ad5578 is having a query.
@mods, please don't infarct me for replying to mh09ad5578's query

@mh09ad5578, register your verbatim product here Warranty Registration - Verbatim Singapore
and for RMA you can read this Warranty FAQ : Download Link

Return Procedure:
The Customer shall obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Verbatim
prior to returning any Equipment to Verbatim under this warranty by contacting Technical
Support (see Welcome to Verbatim: Removable External Storage Drives - Digital Memory Cards, Blu ray, CD & DVD Media). The Customer shall prepay shipping charges for Equipment
returned to Verbatim for warranty service, and Verbatim shall pay freight charges for the return of
the Equipment to the Customer, excluding customs duties or taxes, if any. All returns require a
dated original proof of purchase and a letter explaining the problem. Before you deliver your
product for warranty service it is your responsibility to backup all data, including all software
programs. You will be responsible for reinstalling all data. Data recovery is not included in the
warranty service and Verbatim is not responsible for data that may be lost or damaged during
transit or a repair. Verbatim will not be responsible for items returned without an RMA or
improperly packaged. Replacement Equipment shall be new or like new in performance and
shall be warranted for the remaining duration of the warranty term of the non-conforming
Equipment. All replaced Equipment shall become the property of Verbatim. Any claims of
defects not made within the warranty period shall be deemed waived by Customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back