Android Searching for Best Emulator and VPN combination.. if works for free ?

Futureized

Skilled
Using Memu, which apparently, is not being helpful as right emulator as apps i am testing detects same using bluestacks and few more..
USing Windows 7
If people can guide over here for best emulator and vpn (free or patched etc.) will be helpful..
Kindly PM if you cannot reply..

Memu gets detected with the apps/games i am using..

No emulators can give you decent performance. and emulators will always be detected.

I was in similar situation few weeks back, where i had to test something in android platform. Non of the emulators were even remotely closed what was my requirement.
Later i went and installed Android in virtual machine... the experience was very good, it was buttery smooth no lag at all.
Have a look at this - https://www.android-x86.org/installhowto.html

The only difficulty i had faced while installing was defining the display resolution which was tricky.
To fix that, i booted into debug/console mode with vga=ask and noted down supported resolution by the display i had. And after reboot, i changed to my desired vga, for example vga=871.
see attache image for the codes, else just change the hex to decimal yourself. vga=ask wil give you codes in hex, you need to convert it to decimal as per your desired resolution .

About VPN, you can use it in VMware level, so the OS will never know you using vpn or not. In free VP you can check vpnbook - its free.

Using Memu, which apparently, is not being helpful as right emulator as apps i am testing detects same using bluestacks and few more..
USing Windows 7
If people can guide over here for best emulator and vpn (free or patched etc.) will be helpful..
Kindly PM if you cannot reply..

Memu gets detected with the apps/games i am using..

Attachments

• Resolutions.PNG
    Resolutions.PNG
    70.9 KB · Views: 138
Back