FS: Video Card selling my GTX460:local(Mumbai) customer only

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolayamit

Disciple
Hi,
I am selling my Zotac GTX 460 1GB 256 bit, Mumbai customers only. Contact me to make a meeting schedule for the dealing process, please don't request for shipping. Find info below:

Product Name: Zotac GTX 460
Expected Price: Rs 5500
Manufacturer page URL: ZOTAC - It's time to play! - GeForce® GTX 460
Description: Zotac GTX 460 1GB DDR5 256 bit. I bought the 768mb version, but I got this as a replacement. Package includes all cables and connectors that came with the box.
Reason for Sale: Financial crisis
Product condition: 9 of 10
Purchase Date: 7.10.2010
Remaining Warranty period: 5 years extended Zotac warranty, so about two and half years
Warranty available in: India
Invoice Available: Yes
Payment options: Cash or Fund transfer

card.jpgaccesory.jpg

invoice1.jpginvoice2.jpgreplacementbill.jpg

I would have bought it for 6.5k itself when i called you but you ditched me by selling it to other person even after requesting you to wait for just some hours and hence no words now. :|

I would have bought it for 6.5k itself when i called you but you ditched me by selling it to other person even after requesting you to wait for just some hours and hence no words now. :|
Card is still available at a cheaper price just grab it man.

What m i gonna do with the card alone? I also need a psu which i was about to buy from you along with the card but...... what to say about your end moment act??

like i said boss i am sorry but i am selling things because i need money urgently..whoever pays me first and more i give it to him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back