Selling Stolen Products in Market section

Feel that the bigger issue here is that of transparency and clarity from a seller.

In the open, don't think buyers mind too much about how the items are sourced ie. if they are stolen, grey market, with/without invoice etc., as long as they get it cheap enough.

But in a community such as here, it is imperative that some degree of self-policing takes place (within reason), both by mods and members alike. In the sense of "looking out for each other", say.

Like in the case where *reasonable* suspicion (backed by at least some degree of factual proof, IMHO) arises, of a seller selling stolen or illegally acquired items (the prime focus of this thread). Or a case of a seller (or even the buyer, in a complex case involving returns/refunds) intentionally withholding legit information or documentation essential for a fair sale, either by refusing to reveal it on request, or by remaining silent. And, the sale thread implied in this thread already by several others (me included), almost certainly comes under the latter.

It is my belief that any member must be allowed to interfere in a sale thread, to raise genuine queries/suspicions, as long as it is fact-based and relevant to the sale. This may occassionally mar a deal between the seller and a willing (and/or gullible) buyer, and yet may be the right thing to do.

At the moment, I feel that sale threads are forcefully restricted (perhaps a bit too rigidly) to the seller and potential buyers alone, with a certain mod deeming anything other than a "bump" or a "pm-ed you", worthy enough of categorical deletion. Again, just doesn't feel right.

Bro I think this is what the OP i.e me is trying to emphasize.. , but you have written it in a much more understandable manner. Cheers...

Proxy buying may happen. Banned buyer deploy his benami to purchase for resale on his behalf. Again surmise only. No concrete "proof".

Please stop these shady deals here. In my country at least 2/3 websites have been closed and some people were possibly arrested over similar things on Thursday.
I had posted a thread about people selling wired headphones at crazy low prices. The sellers were selling those as used products but they seemed new ( without packaging).
Those people were delivering directly without courier within city limits of Prague.
A young guy came to my house to deliver a pair and he had 3/4 pairs of hd650, ready to give away for 70 EUR!! Since I had hd600 and 6xx, didn't get those from him.
These people stole few containers coming from Germany and selling everything from laptops to jeans at crazy low prices!!
I don't know what's happening in India, but please be careful.
I know Indian police and government don't give a ****, but these are not victimless crimes. Somebody, somewhere is paying for these / loosing their jobs.

Last edited:
I dunno why you are always so cryptic man. Just be transparent. Like I remember even when I asked how Zoukart , etc were you seemed very hesitant on spilling the beans. Nut up or Shut up
I can tell to the mods and parties concerned.
And if you want me to shut up. Why ? Yes i was hesitant. So ? You get the message, right ?

Instead of tormenting the mods, please help them. Our mods are not police/ detectives. They are trying to keep our beloved forum afloat. We should all try to help them keep this wonderful forum clean.

Instead of tormenting the mods, please help them. Our mods are not police/ detectives. They are trying to keep our beloved forum afloat. We should all try to help them keep this wonderful forum clean.
I tagged mods asking if they want details. No response from them means they are not interested. So was @izzner right ?

Last edited:
OMG selling/buying cheap stuff has its own cons.
From now on I am not buying anything unless seller posts a invoice.
Post automatically merged:

I know this is off topic but other than erodov(closed now) is there any other forum from which we can learn how to improve this forum marketplace??

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but other than erodov(closed now) is there any other forum from which we can learn how to improve this forum marketplace??

Lol Erodov was worse than this.

I can tell to the mods and parties concerned.
And if you want me to shut up. Why ? Yes i was hesitant. So ? You get the message, right ?

I tagged mods asking if they want details. No response from them means they are not interested. So was @izzner right ?

So an insinuation that a MOD is involved. Seems like a Republic/Times NOW fan. Jokes aside. Even if the MOD is involved. Why are you so scared of posting it? Like really.

Exactly. The intention of this thread is good. But it seems to have derailed a bit.

I am asking if izzner was right. Now if some one thinks that is the case , why blame me.
Again, if mods are not interested, I will not name the person(s).

Only when you alert us by reporting something, we can look into it.
Send us a pm or press the report button if its from a concerned post / thread
So finally you wake up after 8 hours ? But mods are quick to clean OT. As if mods are not following this thread.
A member banned by you is using his proxy to buy stuff on his behalf. Do you want details
Yes or no.

So finally you wake up after 8 hours ? But mods are quick to clean OT. As if mods are not following this thread.
A member banned by you is using his proxy to buy stuff on his behalf. Do you want details
Yes or no.

My answer is in the previous post if you read it carefully again
Send us a pm or press the report button if its from a concerned post / thread

discussions don't work like yes or no questions
everybody have their own perception
don't think from one side, think on both sides
mods have their own duties to fulfill and
like every other member they will also have no idea about the scam that is going to happen
somebody needs to report the scammer then only they can take action or give advice to the seller for legal help

EVERYBODY KNOWS THE LOOPHOLE IN FORUM RULE
GIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEM NOT ARGUING EACH OTHER

discussions don't work like yes or no questions
everybody have their own perception
don't think from one side, think on both sides
mods have their own duties to fulfill and
like every other member they will also have no idea about the scam that is going to happen
somebody needs to report the scammer then only they can take action or give advice to the seller for legal help

EVERYBODY KNOWS THE LOOPHOLE IN FORUM RULE
GIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEM NOT ARGUING EACH OTHER
Reporting person has not worked . 8 to 9 hrs ago it happened, i immediately mentioned in this thread, which is continually monitored. Again, i told it is based on surmise and circumstantial evidence. Full evidence has still being collected.
You mean to tell me mods are not watching this thread ? They haven't read my msg whixh i posted today morning?
And they are quick to pm for updaring pics and sundry reasons, couldn't they have acknowledged what i posted in morning.

did you asked about the posting
8 to 9 hrs is not long enough to take final decision
you know they are looking into every post ,then why ask about not watching
they will quick pm for up-daring pics since they can take decision very easily on that topics
when the issue is big their will be more time taken for action

Back