FS: Home Audio Video Sennheiser Hd 215, ASUS Essence STX, Asus CERBERUS & Logitech x100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Asus Essence STX
Expected price 5500
Item condition 3 out of 5
purchase date around 3-year-old
Remaining warranty period None
Invoice Available? none
Reason for sale already has AMP Yamaha
it come with sound card, cable etc and no box etc.. as your can download driver from asus website

Sennheiser HD 215
Expected price sold
Item condition 3 out of 5
purchase date around 3-year-old
Invoice Available? none

Asus CERBERUS Headset
Expected price SOLD
Item condition 5 out of 5
purchase date 8 Month old
Invoice Available? none

Logitech x100
Expected price sold locate
Item condition 5 out of 5
purchase date 8 Month old
Invoice Available? none

Notice if your buy combo Asus essence stx and Sennheiser for 9000 as your will get free basic 2.0 HP speaker

and pm me for any detail and discuss

Last edited:
might be interested in the Asus Sound card but ur asking price is 8k when new in the market costs 9.7k (price taken from Prime Abgb today) so thats almost 80% for a 3-4year old card....u may want to rethink ur price..

arun just wanted to let u know for the benefit of other genuine buyers and a quick sale why dont u post a recent pic of the sound card with audio playback the reason im asking u to do the same cuz per the 2nd pic the card appears slightly fried if u look closely...

^ it was already working at good condition but i don't have time as i give 2-5 day test warranty if the buyer is happy with that card

Yep. Got the item exactly as described and well packed. Great dealing with you. Will be leaving feedback ASAP. :)

Edit Feedback done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back