Sennheiser India feedback thread

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Can anyone share any experience/feedback with Sennheiser customer/aftersales and warranty services?

I sent some mails but still haven't got a reply. First time I contacted them was in December last year. I need to get my earphone replaced.

sennheise cx180 earphone gone dead in left side. mailed them and they asked me to mail the headphones back to them to their bangalore service center. did that and they mailed a new pair back. whole process took one week

sennheise cx180 earphone gone dead in left side. mailed them and they asked me to mail the headphones back to them to their bangalore service center. did that and they mailed a new pair back. whole process took one week
Where do you live? Their address on my package says Gurgaon Delhi NCR wala and the customer contact details is the same as the above. Do you still have their mail contact? If yes post pls.
Also did you send back everything including all the accessories or only the main earpiece? Mine is the CX275S. The rubber insulation on the wiring tore.

Capture.PNG

A few years ago a friends IE8 went bad and Sennheiser sent him a brand new IE80 as a replacement. Didn't even ask him to return the faulty unit. Exceptional after sales service IMO.

Back