Serious Sam 3: BFE - Discussion Thread

Re: Serious Sam 3 - Discussion Thread

raksrules said:
Will i be able to play the 2nd installment of this game on my AMD dual core laptop (1.9Ghz) with ATI Radeon 3100 Integrated graphics ?
If you are referring to SS: The Second Encounter yes. I recall playing it on a GeForce 2 IGP.

I am not sure if the HD remakes will be able to though.

^^Dont really mind if it is not HD. Normal ones too had good 3D graphics (at least for me). I just want to turn that God mode on and shoot all of them :p

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! :yeah:

You know, looking at the screenshots, that's some awesome graphics. If not as great as BF3, it is certainly much better than MW3, in terms of graphical quality.

Taking down huge hordes of enemies is one thing. But the one thing i like most about the serious sam games is the really freakishly large bosses. Pumping thousands of bullets into the boss and watching it slowly take damage was super satisfying :eek:hyeah:

^^Seriously..!! 1 and 2 were awesome...!! I still remember the in SS1 in the End of level 1 a skull says,"To be or not to be that is the question." :p

I loved the corny one-liners in SS:TSE: "My flaming fists of fury will destroy you fiend....hahaha, God, who writes this stuff?":D
Hope this one gets its fair share too!

"Hey! Didn't I kick your ass two rooms back?","Give a man a bullet and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets." and the best one was,"Oh yeah, shake baby, shake, but I ain't gonna quake.!" :lol:

Yay more delays! :/

We have been working very hard on SS3 all the way, and especially in these recent months trying to make it for the promised October 18th. In the past few days, we did some reassessments, based both on internal results, and on beta testing feedback, and determined that we would want to do some more gameplay tuning, bugfixing and optimization – more than would be possible within the given timeframe. This is the game that we have invested a lot of love and work into, and one that we know the series’ fans are expecting a lot from.

Serious Sam 3 Delayed | GameFront

November 22 for the PC. No clue about the console versions.

Back