Sexual Harassment Allegations against CJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
https://scroll.in/article/920678/ch...s-former-sc-staffer-in-affidavit-to-22-judges

Nothing about the story looks reasonably believable or cohesive. Hopefully, this is properly investigated.

Two things that stand out are that the family members have had criminal cases against them years before they met the CJI. Secondly, their links to RSS.

It looks like either a situation where the accusers are trying to garner sympathy by making these accusations or a planned attempt to compromise supreme court at a opportune time, the only institution that is still keeping this country from turning into a full on dictatorship. I was already expecting some move against supreme court to happen, but not in this form.

Cji allowed Rafael papers published by hindu as evidence.
Cji gets accused of sexual harassment.
Connect the dots

I doubt it has anything to do with one particular case. Modi has been trying to infiltrate and compromise supreme court since the day they came into power as that would be the only thing that can prevent them from having absolute powers. So I was already expecting some kind of well planned move to either find a way to infiltrate and plant their own people or bring down the whole establishment.

But there is nothing to say that this is it. It could be completely isolated and just a bunch of people trying to to save their skin by making allegations. The only suspicion I have is because of this families RSS link.

But in any case, the story she is telling and the events that happened (as per her own story) don't match.

Her claim that the CJI forced her write on paper that she wanted the CJI to touch her hug her is absurd at best. Even an idiot knows that having her write something of that sort would be meaningless. She might have actually written that on her own and how trying to cook a story to explain it away. It looked like this woman might have used her role to get close to the CJI so that he could be utilized for doing her favors. This is nothing uncommon. For example, the main case against her is of accepting a bribe from someone to get him a job in the supreme court. That sort of thing can be managed easily if they can suck up to somebody with authority. But the CJI refused her advances and started keep her away. It has been said that even till the time she kept working with him, he always had his chamber doors kept open at all times. That itself is a key indicator that something happened and CJI started being cautious with her.

Both her husband and brother in law have had criminal cases related to aiding criminal rackets in the past. Further more, unsolicited calls to under secretary of the CJI is itself an offense deserving disciplinary action.

Modi has been trying to infiltrate and compromise supreme court since the day they came into power as that would be the only thing that can prevent them from having absolute powers. So I was already expecting some kind of well planned move to either find a way to infiltrate and plant their own people or bring down the whole establishment.
Nice scare mongering. Fear is in fashion during this election. I think the below comment i found on youtbe explains things quite well

It's funny/ ironic how both the Right (BJP) and Centre-Left (Congress and others) have built a narrative that the nation is in danger.

BJP would claim it's the Congress, 'Tukde Tukde Gang' allying with Pakistan and Naxals alike to create instability, and hence national security should be the only voters' concern.

Whereas the Congress says it's the Constitution and Institutions that are in real danger, which will eventually bring the country down.

:D

But look at the way cj has presided over his own case and how he is asking for media restraint ?

He as cji has all authority to decide the bench hearing the case.

This is nothing but congressi hit job when he failed to deliver on family demands.

He is British citizen as well and holds illegal passport on name of raul Vinci .
That name is their on his American university certificates and British company registrar.
This is challenged by none other than Subramanyam Swami.
You think he would attack without solid proofs?

He is British citizen as well and holds illegal passport on name of raul Vinci .
That name is their on his American university certificates and British company registrar.
This is challenged by none other than Subramanyam Swami.
You think he would attack without solid proofs?
Yes. He will attack without proof

Last edited by a moderator:
Why your beloved pappu and family leaves security at Indian airport when they fly for their health check ups and vacations ?
Why they travel over fake passports ? What business they conduct over the abroad countries?

Why your beloved pappu and family leaves security at Indian airport when they fly for their health check ups and vacations ?
Why they travel over fake passports ? What business they conduct over the abroad countries?
Do you have proof about fake passports used ? Show me the copies of passport and travel itinerary. Even I can print any shit in your name will it become true ?

So Bjp bhakts believe there is only 1 Rahul Gandhi in entire world now? How naive should someone be to blindly believe such screenshots? This is the also the age of Photoshop and other editors being used to manipulate stuff to seem real now.
Just look at the twitter handle. guy looks like he's high on stuff there. Also he openly says he's BJP bhakt and so will try and make up any shit on Congress or other parties. Wonder how much he's getting being NRI? Even more amazing is NRI's are actively involved in politics of country they won't be residing in. Do you guys think that person will leave USA and come stay in this country?

IMO, people having no links to india and who have given up indian citizenship or stay outside india for more than 5 years should not be allowed to vote here.

Lets leave what Pappu and family do when they go outside the country for a moment. Can you explain why the Modi doesn't like his chopper being searched?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/lok...ends-officer-for-checking-pms-chopper-2024911[DOUBLEPOST=1555826985][/DOUBLEPOST]I also found these photos of Modi waving Paki flag and another one shaking hands with Hafeez Syeed. Should I believe that its true since there is photographic evidence? After all, that looks way more credible than the evidence people come up with for claims that Pappu has a passport on a different name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets leave what Pappu and family do when they go outside the country for a moment. Can you explain why the Modi doesn't like his chopper being searched?

Quoting from article

Asked to specify the rule that had been violated, an Election Commission spokesperson said: "As cited in the order...instruction dated 10.4.14 states that SPG protectees are excluded from checking."

Thought atleast you would read your own quoted article. by the way, it is same rule under which the italian family is exempted from frisking ...Just letting you know before u say that they get frisked...

As for source NDTV goes - Less said than better. Majority of their news anchors are married to congress Man either legally or illegally :D:D:D

Karma is a b**ch. It doesn’t spare anyone. When it was me too business going on against m j Akbar all demanded his exit and he resigned. Now what is happening ? Ecosystem at play ?

Metoo is completely against the rule of law and the principle of innocent until proven guilty. I have zero respect for those who use Metoo selectively when it suits their political ends.

• As far as sexual harassment charges are concerned, people should be considered innocent until the matter is investigated.
  • Any investigation should be done independently to be credible
  • Those who make such allegations should not be automatically believed but they should be taken seriously and the issue investigated

Coming to topic, this seems like a job of his masters ..All are know central - left sympathisers....

CJI Gogoi-headed special bench comprising Justices Arun Mish ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 132
Thought atleast you would read your own quoted article. by the way, it is same rule under which the italian family is exempted from frisking ...Just letting you know before u say that they get frisked...

I am well aware of it. In case you weren't able to understand what I wrote, I am questioning why Modi has a problem with his chopper being searched. If he were any better than the so called "Corrupt Congress", he would have got the rule scrapped long back and at the very least he would not have complained about it had the officer suspended.Turns out he has stuff to hide too and didn't take like his privileges being questioned. Turns out he is just that like Congress.

If you have a convenient excuse to explain away why Modi didn't do that, then use the same for the other case as well.

With regard to the accusation, I am pretty well prepared to believe that congress can do stuff to get rid of a CJI that they don't like. In fact, given how congress and BJP collaborated to amend FCRA legislation so that both of them can get away from criminal cases, they can pretty well collaborate to have a CJI that they don't like impeached. But the issue as I pointed is that the cheapness of the approach reeks way too much of RSS/BJP DNA. The accuser from their own account has RSS links to boot and even tried to use their influence in the matter. This tactic is nothing new for RSS. They use it against magistrates and other govt officials on a regular basis.

Metoo is completely against the rule of law and the principle of innocent until proven guilty. I have zero respect for those who use Metoo selectively when it suits their political ends.

• As far as sexual harassment charges are concerned, people should be considered innocent until the matter is investigated.
  • Any investigation should be done independently to be credible
  • Those who make such allegations should not be automatically believed but they should be taken seriously and the issue investigated
But under that same metoo movement we lost patriotic hard working minister. Moment he resigned,matter went silent. What you think about second episode of series?[DOUBLEPOST=1555830147][/DOUBLEPOST]
why Modi has a problem with his chopper being searched
He is exempt as he is SPG protected.[DOUBLEPOST=1555830201][/DOUBLEPOST]And person who tried to conduct search!was he even allowed ?was he even on official duty ?he is suspended for your kind info.[DOUBLEPOST=1555830365][/DOUBLEPOST]
tactic is nothing new for RSS
Your hatred and roots are well seen through out.

How can cji hear his own case ?
How come those who conducted first ever press conference,is asking media for restraint?
Shouldn’t principle of natural justice apply here?[DOUBLEPOST=1555830477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any investigation should be done independently to be credible
What has happened yesterday is absolutely opposite of this very fact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back