Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

To those whom we messaged -

We are waiting for the sale to start tomorrow to get the lowest price for O365 Home Edition. This will be shared between 6 people who have been messaged or first come first serve.

@cyberwarfare willl be ordering the same - last time, I did the honours....

To those whom we messaged -

We are waiting for the sale to start tomorrow to get the lowest price for O365 Home Edition. This will be shared between 6 people who have been messaged or first come first serve.

@cyberwarfare willl be ordering the same - last time, I did the honours....

Unfortunately, the price is now Rs. 3700 = 555 per person / year, post the Axis Bank discount

Unfortunately, the price is now Rs. 3700 = 555 per person / year, post the Axis Bank discount

Its available on Amazon at 3300 less 10%, so same price effectively.[DOUBLEPOST=1540324564][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool. Let me know how many keys you have spare and the cost once you receive them. :)

Let me know mate !!

Sure, will let you guys know once I receive it. Cost will be 500 each if its 6 ids in all as Vivek mentioned.

Its available on Amazon at 3300 less 10%, so same price effectively.[DOUBLEPOST=1540324564][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure, will let you guys know once I receive it. Cost will be 500 each if its 6 ids in all as Vivek mentioned.

It has 6 IDs, even if the box or the download link shows 5 only. This is confirmed from MS.

However, Amazon will have a single purchase limit I guess...[DOUBLEPOST=1540325607][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh well, I hope FK price matches Amazon now....

One Spare available?
Require for somebody

Full set? or one ID? I can do the latter, not the former.

As of now, 3/6 users - 3 slots free. Anyone who is joining, please message. I will share the code by Friday. Cost will be 3.3K/6 per person. I will not be part of the group, only a helper.[DOUBLEPOST=1540951570][/DOUBLEPOST]Update -

So far 5 users in.

@kuduku (for a friend, just a placeholder)
@Nalin
@Darth Vader (Mostly will be the admin)
@aquaticbullet
@premiumseller

Need one more....

Last edited:
How does this work out for a family who share a common workstation and login via indiviual MS accounts (Windows 10). Does installing it via one MS account (admin access) will allow rest users on same pc to use it ?

Back