Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

How does this work out for a family who share a common workstation and login via indiviual MS accounts (Windows 10). Does installing it via one MS account (admin access) will allow rest users on same pc to use it ?

No. This is per user, not per device licensing. So if you have multiple family members using their own accounts, you will need to either give them seperate accounts OR sign in with the same account in Office (Windows can be seperate). The only con is that native OneDrive on Office will save to the single account.[DOUBLEPOST=1544086631][/DOUBLEPOST]@fistea has someone who wants to share the O365 account. He can be of help.

Last edited:
I just want to say my thanks to @vivek.krishnan for putting this together.

Thanks, it was nothing mate. Just helping each other out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1545115321][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well @vyral_143 also deserve a mention ;)

Very much. Although I gave the idea to do this for a small group of 5, it has swollen over to a large number of persons, and this credit goes in no small part to @vyral_143 for starting this thread and getting people together.

Could anyone tell me what kind of email ID we get in this ?
I use O365 Enterprise at my office and I get an Email ID based on the company tenant name ( user@tenant.onmicrosoft.com or user@customdomain.xxx ).

Do I get similar email ID in O365 Home ? As in who ever purchased it got to choose the email postfix . Or we are free to choose an email ID.

You need to make an email ID - with @hotmail.com or @live.com. If you wish to use your own email ID - say @gmail.com, you can do that as well.

Secondly, if you have O365E at your office, speak to them and try to get Home User Program rights. I am sure there might be something for that as well...

So we have a slot open from 15th October 2019 onwards for Office 365.

Ping me if you are interested in joining the group however only ping me if you are interested in multi-year deal.

We are paid for second year so that cost will be 500 for the year and from second year onwards it will be around 550-600 per year depending on sale prices.
We are planning to buying for 5 years total so anyone joining should be able to commit for a while.
Lots of TE members are already in you are worries about money.

For all those who are unaware
You can use your own MS e-mail address
You get 1TB onedrive storage space
All MS apps of office 365

Back