Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Hi guys, I have one slot open for 1 year subscription with 1 TB OneDrive access of Office 365 from November 2. The cost is Rs. 570. Got this during the recent Amazon sale and the cost with all the discounts. Please don't bargain as this is same as what I paid.

Update: Slot filled.

Last edited:
Sorry but ppl who do not want to spend can check this

It give 2 GB space per user for free in OneDrive

I think the discuss here is for Office 365 ( Word, Excel, Power Point etc) and not MS Teams. For me just the 1 TB cloud storage is a deal. Imagine getting 1 TB per year for Rs. 500/- odd!

We will have to commit to 6 yrs since its a 6 user licence last I checked. (basically each 1 buys 1 and we use one and share rest of the 5 codes.)

Max you can stack licenses is 5 years. Say there are 6 users; user A, User B, user C, user D, user E and user F. You all contribute and buy 5 licence codes. User A acts as admin and redeems all 5 codes in his/her Microsoft account. Once done, s/he will see 5 years validity. Now admin can add more users using their Microsoft account; with each user getting his/her separate 1TB space along with office licence.

Hope this clears air a bit if there was any ambiguity.

For me just the 1 TB cloud storage is a deal. Imagine getting 1 TB per year for Rs. 500/- odd!
Exactly !

Max you can stack licenses is 5 years. Say there are 6 users; user A, User B, user C, user D, user E and user F. You all contribute and buy 5 licence codes. User A acts as admin and redeems all 5 codes in his/her Microsoft account. Once done, s/he will see 5 years validity. Now admin can add more users using their Microsoft account; with each user getting his/her separate 1TB space along with office licence.

Hope this clears air a bit if there was any ambiguity.
Yes six users. The cloud is what I'm after. Office is a bonus :D Have you tried custom domain for email on it?

Back