Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

I'm interested as well.

I think we can buy it as a group of 5 and keep the admin account spare. We can all share the admin account credentials, so that we are not dependent on one person for admin related stuff.
It will cost slightly more, but the arrangement will be more reliable, given that we are looking at a 5-year horizon.

Last edited:
Currently it's 4190 on Amazon for 6 user license. Since the festive season sales have just gone by, we might have to wait a bit. I hope there will be a good deal around Black Friday or Christmas/New Year season.

Usually edu accounts. They do go down but depending on the seller they might give you replacement keys but depends on the sellers. Reddit used to have an awesome community for software swapping i had bought office 2013 for $35 years back. It went down once but i got a replacement. Now that the community is gone not sure what will happen if the key goes down again.

https://bit.ly/34ZkKxC
is it legit?
offering 5TB cloud @2k with lifetime, any views?

Usually its an edu account.

However, when the account is closed because of misuse - its the domain thats entirely closed BTW, you loose access to everything - especially any data in OneDrive. For that reason alone, its not a good decision.

The same happens with Google accounts as well.
Post automatically merged:

I'm interested as well.

I think we can buy it as a group of 5 and keep the admin account spare. We can all share the admin account credentials, so that we are not dependent on one person for admin related stuff.
It will cost slightly more, but the arrangement will be more reliable, given that we are looking at a 5-year horizon.

Instead, why dont you find someone who is reliable and let him be the admin holder. There is no reason to waste a license this way. Plus its not more reliable, as what if one changes the password?

Back