Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

A word of caution for those who plan to use the excel files via browser only

There's a memory limitation issue if you have 2 spreadsheets and have a complicated formula like that of a lookup to always return last record from a column in spreadsheet1 to a cell in spreadsheet2. After 250+ rows it starts giving an error. The file will continue to work via one drive on excel desktop and excel mobile but not via browser sadly.

This is for any referencing between spreadsheets and depending on complication of the formula or activity the length might differ but it is definitely an issue.

I am interested in 1 TB storage for 1 year for now (Can do paytm transfer or bank transfer)
Just a question though, what happens at the end of 1 year ?
Will the data stay intact ?
I might have to purchase the full subscription if cannot find 5 additional users ?

I am interested in 1 TB storage for 1 year for now (Can do paytm transfer or bank transfer)
Just a question though, what happens at the end of 1 year ?
Will the data stay intact ?
I might have to purchase the full subscription if cannot find 5 additional users ?
AFAIK all your data will stay intact but you cannot upload more stuff until you delete the data.

AFAIK all your data will stay intact but you cannot upload more stuff until you delete the data.
Thanks, I am in if they will still allow me to download the data after 1 year and unsubscribed..
I used free google services which came with one of my phone. (it was 200 or 500 gb for 2 years)
They didnot delete the data. But all my incoming mails, contact sync etc. stopped working, till i freed up the required space (for free users)

Back