Shipping Gift from Mumbai to Moscow.. Need help

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello Friends

I have a friends living in Moscow, Russia, i want to send a gift to him, can you guys please help me how i can to that, i want to send a book and some greeting in a single package, may be below 1 kg

1) option one, buy from amazon and ship it directly there, but then i wont be able to write message and include greetings, please help if i only intend to send gift via amazon or any other site, how can i do that.

2) option tow, buy locally and ship via some cheap courier company, please adivce what formalities i need to follow, what would be minimum charges, please give link of sites etc

You can write a gift message, it will come on the amazon invoice. But i think he will know the amount.

I dont think for books there will be any customs on Russia side. You should send as document.

thanks but what if i dont want to send via amazon, i buy from local store, pack it myself and send via some international courier,

how can i do that, and what would be the charges

i am just exploring, i can buy online, but then i will not be able to write message on the gift, so i am considering both option, any idea how much it will cost and how much time it will take to reach there

apart from speedpost what else i can consider, need to keep as much cheap as possible, but guaranteed delivery

i am just exploring, i can buy online, but then i will not be able to write message on the gift, so i am considering both option, any idea how much it will cost and how much time it will take to reach there

apart from speedpost what else i can consider, need to keep as much cheap as possible, but guaranteed delivery

SpeedPost....!! Relatively Cheap for the service you are asking for and Almost guaranteed.

If you are worried about the Gift Cost vs Shipping amount, Well the shipping is going to be expensive.

Best, But a Book Online and send from RU, Send a personalized Note in Advance.... :)

Back