Shocking Thread of a TE member on T BHP, being drugged

Truly shocking indeed! :(

I hope the guy and his girlfriend recovers soon and get back to their normal routines. Must have been a very hard time for them. But I still cannot believe how a single guy could pull this trick off with some beer and the tropicana. I mean, he must have had his gang help him loot the guy's stuff when they were sedated. About time, they file a police complaint and get things sorted out. I'm sure he must have used some nick and there must have been no call centre by that name. I think he may actually be a member in our forums and must be reading through all these.

That girl's family must have been going through a hard time indeed. :(

Shouldnt have got the girl involved in the meet. ANY CASE WOTSOEVER.

We need not know the id of the victim, But the culprit shd be tracked down.. esp esp if he is from TE.

This is plain robbery and any such person on the loose is not good.

TE has seen numerous scams, this is beyond imagination.

We must try to get the id of the culprit somehow.

But i dont get it y was the gf angle even introduced by the culprit, when he wasnt gonna bring along one.

Something amiss here.

sad to read about the incident...my sympathies to the member whose only fault was that he trusted another member...hope this incident fade away quickly from his memory and he gets back to his usual cheerful self...

also we do need to find this member who cheated him...i for myself blindly trust any member from TE or Bhp...

OMG a very sad thing

i want that a* hole to be caught as fast as possible

i completely agree with what ACES said

we can catch that guy through ip though i know very little about these things

i am ready to help as much as i can

expect the unexpected, even if someone wants to meet up genuinely, now one cannot because of that one insane MF looking for short term gains through illegal means, i curse u man !!

If that person has pulled this stunt(putting drugs in drinks at someone else's house) so cleanly, he looks to be a professional thief. Its not the easiest of the things to do and with such panache. I highly doubt he would be dumb enough to leave an obvious trail of IP addresses that can be traced back to his residence. A better method could be to trace him via the mobile/telephone route which would have his identification (although, he could have faked that also)

For Mr. E, this could have ended up a lot uglier. As someone mentioned, the dumbest thing in all this is that he agreed to meet a total stranger with his girlfriend.

Safin said:
If that person has pulled this stunt(putting drugs in drinks at someone else's house) so cleanly, imo he looks to be a professional thief. Its not the easiest of the thing to do. I highly doubt he would be dumb enough to leave an obvious trail of IP addresses that can be traced back to his residence. A better method could be to trace him via the mobile/telephone route which would have his identification (although, he could have faked that also)
yeah you are right but we can try each and every method to catch that MF

if we all work together and help each others we can surely catch that guy

this is sad indeed , but atleast make the id of that culprit public who is on TE ,

mods we need to know of that member who did this horribly shameful act :(

Safin said:
If that person has pulled this stunt(putting drugs in drinks at someone else's house) so cleanly, he looks to be a professional thief. Its not the easiest of the things to do and with such panache. I highly doubt he would be dumb enough to leave an obvious trail of IP addresses that can be traced back to his residence. A better method could be to trace him via the mobile/telephone route which would have his identification (although, he could have faked that also)
Spoiler alert safin ??

this matter should come up in front of the media too, i mean newspapers and e papers and stuff like that so that more people are made aware of this issue

techno_guy said:
this matter should come up in front of the media too, i mean newspapers and e papers and stuff like that so that more people are made aware of this issue
Yea, get it in the media.. the girl would be ruined by the TRP hungry channels who claim to show news.

They dont have an iota abt news broadcasting and all they gonna do is cause hurt to the boy and the girl, with all sort of insinuations of what may or could have happened.

Next thing in line for a target would be online forums. The focus will shift on TE/xyz and then we all will have a gala time watching everything under the sun being made out of the threads here.

Back