Should I buy this Xbox One package from Snapdeal? Let me explain..

tracerbullet

Skilled
So my Xbox One died last week, completely out of the blue, without any sort of warning. I am now left with many games, 2 controllers, a working power supply, but no Xbox!

I'm now thinking of buying this package from Snapdeal: https://www.snapdeal.com/product/microsoft-xbox-one-console-with/684589452941#bcrumbSearch:xbox one

It comes with 2 controllers, 4 games and the kinect. I just need the console as I have everything else. It may also work out cost-effective for me, if I am able to sell everything off (including the power supply) and keep just the console for myself. What do you guys think?

Additionally, would members here be interested in picking up the controllers, games, kinect and power supply? Let me know.

Currently in heavy withdrawal phase, so need to figure this out soon.

Cheers.

Why not buy another console from olx or from forums at depreciated price than buying new console at full price and selling some of it at depreciated price? Not all people at olx are bad. You can always check things personally before buying and say no if you want to.

I would be interested in buying the One Xbox one controller if you are planning something like in the post. I am ok with the existing controller you have too. You can PM me.

Back