Should I get jio fiber please help.

Hello , I am looking to get jio fiber but I saw posts on r/india last year stating they have deep packet inspection and other non secure or privacy violating flaws and strict nat type that restricts games on ps4. I would like to know if any of this has changed and should I go forward with it? How is the latency for North india in csgo? And would I struggle with nat on ps. Are there any other concerns I should have.

Hello , I am looking to get jio fiber but I saw posts on r/india last year stating they have deep packet inspection and other non secure or privacy violating flaws and strict nat type that restricts games on ps4. I would like to know if any of this has changed and should I go forward with it? How is the latency for North india in csgo? And would I struggle with nat on ps. Are there any other concerns I should have.
This has some answers about what deep packet inspection can actually reveal when you're using https.

But I personally dont think Jio is really worth it. I read somewhere that VPN and proxy websites are also blocked on Jio.

Why would you want to pay so much for a service which doesnt even allow access to certain "educational" websites anyway? ;)

I am happy with airtel
100mbps , unlimited net (actually 3000gb pm) and 799 + tax per month
3000GB o_O:eek:
Jokes aside, how much speed do you get after you cross the FUP limit?
Post automatically merged:

And are there any other benefits? Like any streaming service subscriptions?

I'm also interested in a Airtel fiber connection but unfortunately it's not available in my area but Jio fiber is ready - can be installed same day.
but my concern is Jio provide 10:1 download:upload ratio. For 100 mpbs only 9-10mbps upload speed. whereas airtel provides 1:1
moreover airtel's latency is always below 7ms and jio 's more than 25ms seen many reviews and youtube videos.
right now I'm on airtel connection provided by some local private distribution network

Isnt 799 plan for 150 GB. Its 299 Rs extra for the 3 TB right ?
Nope. Or maybe there was a glitch in the app and i got it. I paid up for 1 yr, got 2mth discount
Screenshot_20200811-173556_Airtel.jpg

Jio is worst... in Mumbai/Thane... to kill Hathway they just ruined Hathway's service.. and now people are leaving Hathway.

People are not going with Jio or Hathway but other local players...
Post automatically merged:

I am happy with airtel
100mbps , unlimited net (actually 3000gb pm) and 799 + tax per month

where are you from?

We just cannot let JIO kill Airtel. From duopoly it will become monopoly. Airtel BB is simple awesome with both their BB service and customer service unlike ACT whose customer service sucks. Who in the world will wait for 48 hours for issue resolution!

Airtel seems to have different plans for different cities. I am on 200 mbps plan and I get a little more than 200 mbps both ways.

Back