should i get just cause 3 available at 75% off on steam?

Dishant996

Disciple
i have a amd hd 6670 1gb ddr3 sapphire edition, amd fx4300 and 4gb ram. i saw people youtube running it with gt 610 and 3gb or 4gb ddr2 rams on 1280x720. youtube also had a video of my card running watch dogs at 1366x768 but i ran watch dogs at 1440x900 with decent framerates, as it was just another game with performance issues like this one. i ran far cry 4 with same resolution. and when i had a pentium dual core, i ran gta iv on it by performing some tweaks from online. i should be able to run it, right? even after my system not meeting the requirements for the above games, i did run them.
why is it so bloody cheap for a year old game?
please reply asap as i missed this discount previous week on midweek madness.

Yes, get Just Cause 3 and try to upgrading your GPU and add another 4GB RAM.

That is if you have money otherwise dont.

You can the above games at low settings.

No, I can't upgrade anything. Will it still run? I don't mind low detailing and resolution, if it runs on 1280x720 or 1366x768. You sure? as people are complaining 8gb ram is needed but mine is 4gb.

No, I can't upgrade anything. Will it still run? I don't mind low detailing and resolution, if it runs on 1280x720 or 1366x768. You sure? as people are complaining 8gb ram is needed but mine is 4gb.
dont try it ,the game already has a ton of stuttering issues on high end gpus,why not buy a used 750 ti or any other budget gpu

also you can run overwatch fine,just in case looking for a multiplayer shooter

Back