[SHOW-OFF] Artwork-Design

DanDroiD

Skilled
Here is a new thread and sticky to show off your own talents, this could be drawing, painting, Photoshop, 3D or anything else creative you have done that belongs in this section.

I'll start it off with a few pieces of my own first... to get the ball rolling ;)

And a shameful self promotion :blushing: click on the image link to go to my tutorial for creating this Sin City Effect.

woman2mu.jpg

eyeslp.jpg

@Kauzy Where did the drawing go? It was really nice :)

Edit... really strange because there it is... I think this is a problem with TE servers being a little slow...weird :D

@PP, nice drawings mate. Does the creation of this thread mean no more separate 'My Art' type threads? Or will they be allowed to co-exist?

Cos I've been posting my updates in one particular thread for a while now. So I'm confused as to what would be the proper etiquette. Continue posting in that thread or this one?

@kauzy, really liked the water effect. But try to change the backdrop a little. & is the Kareena one a drawing or photo manip?

@somx, nice one, comic book style! Ain't ya gonna paint it? & the fractals one I really liked? Is it digital? & whats the term fractals mean anyway?

BIG DADDY FROM BIOSHOCK :D . Made him when I was getting bored :D .

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

final.jpg

final2.jpg

Ok I made this using tutorial ... so I won't take credit for the "creativity part" but modeling effort was a lot :p ...
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Siggies I made

siggy%20copy.jpg

RINTOHSaka.jpg

PRashant.jpg

silhouette.jpg

NARUTO%20SIG.jpg

Well thats about it for now :D ..

Nice work people :) ... very impressive

@kidrow point me to the post link and I'll merge it with this thread for you.

I created this thread because we have so many great artists and it seemed that it would be nice to browse everyone's work in one place.

Omg lol that helps <.> ... I actually tried to use perspective drawing but it didnt work out that well ... well not cos it wont work ... but cos Im still a beginner D: .... other wise even a 1 perspective drawing looks awesome ... i saw on youtube once :D .... will find link and post :) .

@abhi : how did you make that o_O ? ??

@ WingZero work has been merged ;)

kidrow said:
@PP, nice drawings mate. Does the creation of this thread mean no more separate 'My Art' type threads? Or will they be allowed to co-exist?

If you want to leave your art where it is, that is totally fine with me but I think you would get more visibility/input/feedback from the sticky as people would always know where to look for it.

My goal is to try and create a thread to show off our creativity so that we can work together to help critique and improve ourselves. We have a great talent pool of artists here at TE and although we are all techheads, I would love for those with artistic interests to have a section that can give them a creative outlet to hang out in when they are not talking tech. I hope this thread is a good start. ;)

well some of my works , freelance logo i did, some home projects tp and all mix

Attachments

• mh.jpg
    mh.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 240
  • OgAAAC5tcTfbe-tS2QjlZ9N6HRaZO31rRy4hKKwU_XlGey7B-_BJS05ujPfMnE36bP1ZUaSdi6nZqA7R0I3geAc565YAm1T1.jpg
    OgAAAC5tcTfbe-tS2QjlZ9N6HRaZO31rRy4hKKwU_XlGey7B-_BJS05ujPfMnE36bP1ZUaSdi6nZqA7R0I3geAc565YAm1T1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 228
  • OgAAALxF03JwyhI1L-iNMvI8zsn7OaWrzLZ3k9vWusodFLcIeGsSStM1l8PxnzCKdxVn6S2adUr1PX2WNgdOMCTMpRwAm1T1.jpg
    OgAAALxF03JwyhI1L-iNMvI8zsn7OaWrzLZ3k9vWusodFLcIeGsSStM1l8PxnzCKdxVn6S2adUr1PX2WNgdOMCTMpRwAm1T1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 163
  • indepencdece.jpg
    indepencdece.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 201
some more work all tp work og work will come later jab job ke liye apply karna parega well iam a fx animator and realflow artist

Attachments

• ani on fi2re copy copy.jpg
    ani on fi2re copy copy.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 276
  • breadslice26.jpg
    breadslice26.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 205
@kidrow : when I used to do that ... people on these gfxforums used to tell me that you have to blend the render instead of making it stand out :p ..... hence I tried to do that :p ...and for the big daddy ... well those lines are called perspective lines .... im using a 2 perspective point method but i didnt really put much effort into using it .... you can make an image with just one perspective point ....here is a video of 1st perspective

YouTube - Bioshock Drawing Requested by : Pruane2Forever

Back