OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Hey guyz post the pictures of the cable management you have done in your cabinet.
P.S.Upload the images in imageshack or anyother free imagehosting site and post only the thumbnails here.

OK let me start of with the CM i did in kinofevil's rig.

Vantec 120mm LED and UV fan.
Will post some more pics after installing ccfls:) Comments plz:)
Will post mine after cleaning up the mess in my SLB and after installing the ccfls:p.

bah u call that cable management? :tongue:
ok i am just joking, awesome cable management SS and max sigh if only mine looked this good
:hap2:

heh, spitful the cabinet looks weird due to odd combination of blue for your watercooling. But its good.

BTW this is one thread in which i dont think i will be posting pics ever :p

What is cable management :p...

@Edit:

Okey Here are the old pics i dug up... This is with a 7800 GT and with two HDD and CCFL is in there too...

Currently the rig supports 4 HDD's and Two Optical drives with a X1900XT and surpriseingly the cable clutter is a lot less :\

Many Thanks to bottle(with a small "b") and Eazy for the tips. Bottle's Rig was the one which actually inspired me to do cable management.

Switch said:
What is cable management

THIS is cable mismanagement.....

wiring-f.jpg

lol@Eazy

@ Maxguru: Nice CM there:).

Switch's Cable Management is one of the best i have ever seen:D.

If you guyz observe i done the same with kinofevil's rig, that guy has PATA 160GB too, had hard time routing that cable.

Hey switch how have you routed the SATA cables?

Aditya said:
Here mine..
THAT is GOOOOOOD !!!! ..... I am going to copy your Main Power Cable routing idea :eek:hyeah:

Rated *****

I cannot rate Switch's CM as it has gone over the rating chart !! :S

@ adi, i was wondering how come ur cabinet is sooooo neat, then only found there is no optical drive:p but then a very good cable manangement:)

Back