OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

Got bored, spotted a roll of red insulation tape and the rest is history

img20110704231401.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

img20110704231401.jpg

a LanParty mobo!which one?with a thermalright sink for the SB?
also,i see youve heat-sinked the mosfets.where did you get those?good enough for the job?

@Infected,did you sleeve those wires yourself or get cables like that?

Thats the DFI NF4 Lanparty Ultra-D! The best of the lot :D Plus a X2 3800+ and 2x1GB Samsung UCCC that loves to OC. MOSFETs on the mobo come with heatsinks, I havent added them.

Heatsink is a TRU120, SB HS is a HR-05 SLI. mounted it so that it comes in front of the gfx fan so no need of separate fan for SB HS.

SunnyBoi said:

img20110704231401.jpg

Tape work looks cool.. U must be a patient man to do this ;)..

One suggestion though, if u rotate the HDDs to 180' , it'll look still better..

^ No space, cant rotate HDDs 180* because there are 2 80mm fans behind them.

Couple of years back i sleeved a PSU and every other wire I saw just like Infected's :p but then again I got bored.

@Infected,did you sleeve those wires yourself or get cables like that?

Got 'em yo. I wish I had the time to sleeve them...would have liked to do that...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I didnt notice it, ...but now looking at it...

yeah it is so much better than the original PSU cables does look way neater....

Just Upgraded My System from Intel Dual Core E2160,Asus P5-NSLI,2GB DDR2,Sapphire HD5770+Local PSU to AMD Phenom II X6,ASUS M4A88T-MLE,8GB DDR3 1333MHz,No GPU:)()+Coolermaster UCP900W 80+Silver :eek:hyeah:

As you all know there are over all 10 or 12 Cables in UCP900 so managing those were a very difficult task and specially when you have a Local Cabinet. So here is my Management:

Please do comment and also if there is a possibility of managing the cables more neatly,I am all ears. :)

Also i have 2x80mm Fans and 1x120mm Coolermaster LED fan. How should i place those for better air ventilation? I have cut out a portion of the side panel of my Cabinet and will stick a Acrylic Sheet there. Will post the pics if anyone here is will to help a bit. :)

eh..yeah :ashamed:

Anyways i don't want to waste any bucks on a DVD-RW cause mine is working very fine and with no problems at all but i will upgrade to a Blueray/HD-DVD later.Well everything upgraded just waiting for the Southern Islands. :)

Yea i know..Infact a funny thing did happend to me, actually earlier i bought a Gigabyte Mobo. don't remember which model...i bought it ~3pm and started assembling after 11pm at night and then saw that it did not had any IDE connector,then was so :S and was :cursing: myself. Then the very next morning went back to the shop had a bit of :argue: and finally managed to get it replaced with this ASUS one. :bleh:

P.S-I did not even thought that i could have bought a IDE to SATA Converter. :facepalm:

Altair, nicely done. Although that IDE cable can be routed better by laying them flat where it takes a bend (there were some snaps here IIRC done that way initially) or if you have the patience, strip those individual wires off the IDE cable and tie them using cable ties to form a bunch. Or the last option is to ditch the device altogether. :p

Back