OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

not much cables

only 2 wires coming out of PSU. one for mobo and one single...ummm...modular molex connector :D

PSU cables from Ultra X-Connect. yes thay are UV ones :p

nice setup there rpok. good management. psu wires sleeved are looking nice.

but let me tell you 1 thing. although the led's & ccfls lights will look great now. trust me within a week you will get fed up of the lights & will want to remove them. ive already had the same experience. heh

stormblast said:
but let me tell you 1 thing. although the led's & ccfls lights will look great now. trust me within a week you will get fed up of the lights & will want to remove them.

In which case buy any Vantec product with LEDs - as all the LED's in their fans and coolers I bought have slowly died - took about 1 month to dim down and in 6 months KAPUT !! LEDs not covered in Warranty !! :mad:

I use logisys CCFLs which come with a switch (fixed on a pci back plate) for each pair....so whenever i need i can just turn them off...frankly i like the set up very much....(i turn them off only during the day).....
My only LED fan is a 120mm exhaust Thermaltake smart case fan, and this is a really high quality fan...don't think its led will go kaput soon....

^ excellent , will throw away my stupid antec cobra cable and give it a shot

edit: wonder if the folds have any effect though

bottle said:
wonder if the folds have any effect though

No they dont have any effect - I have folded my IDE cables in this fashion for a while now and no problems with them - only dont go and change the folds too often or there may be a problem :)

P.S. my folded cables dont look nearly as nice as those in the article :)

let the pic do the talking....

DSC_2734.jpg

Back