Silverstone Zeus 850 Watt PSU

Darklord

Skilled
Ok ,after waiting for quite some time,the time finally arrived when i got a decent enough PSU to last for couple of years. :)

Got the Silverstone Zeus 850Watt from Singapore.I would like to specially thank Karan and Goku and Goku's Friend who made it posssible.Thanks guys.:)

Anyways,here it goes,

Just returned home,too tired to install it.Will do it tomorrow. :p

Also thanks to Harshal Da for hammering me continuously to get this......lol

Only i know what all i had to hear from him...hehehe

j/k Dada ,thanks a ton,

Thanks to Karan ang Goku too,packing by Goku was phenomenol.

Darklord said:
Also thanks to Harshal Da for hammering me continuously to get this......lol
Only i know what all i had to hear from him...hehehe

j/k Dada ,thanks a ton,

Thanks to Karan ang Goku too,packing by Goku was phenomenol.

Rofly, you forgot how i coerced you into this. I knew you deserved this. Just the price was as phenomenal as the packaging by Goks.... hats off to him to helping us pull this off. NOW GET COCKIGN BIATCH!

Chaos said:
Ownage PSU... right up there with PCP&C in quality. This one is on my hitlist as well :p.

exactly, this is a Etasis 850W. The best brand which is possible through a PCP&C purchase. The lower versions are Wintech IIRC.

Regards.

congrats biatch ....poor biatch ...lol ...:p

damage ?

i dnt think "damage" should be the term used when asking u for prices :p ...it should be more like "how many leaves (green ones ofcourse) did u pluck from ur evergreen forest ?? "

:p

:rofl:

Hehe not to mention silvy is the only brand that has the b@ll$ to put up a picture of the innards of the PSU rite there on the product page. Don't think anyone else does that hehe.

Chaos said:
Hehe not to mention silvy is the only brand that has the b@ll$ to put up a picture of the innards of the PSU rite there on the product page. Don't think anyone else does that hehe.

FSP does :p They have a support forum infact where they will answer ANY and all questions you put to them :p

But i guess this is because these brands are proud of their design.

FSP has one of the most efficient PSU designs. Not everything of high quality has to be expensive and heavy. :)

But yes, nothing comes close to Etasis build quality.

Very nice poor man's PSU :p

I know it was coming for a while but still congrats :p

good luck with wire management :p these snake wires are really tough to manage. I gave up on managing ocz wires :p

Wah.. I didnt know some1 was coming from SG.

I need Raptors badly. Bah..

Congrats Darky!!! Good to finally see you on a good PSU.

Congrats Darky!!!.. good to knw tht the psu reached u safe and in a proper condition!!.. hehehe spent only arnd 20 mins on packing.. feels funny when u say packing was phenomenal.. i tot it was pretty shabby as i was in a hurry to get to the Courier guys bfore they closed for the day.

Have Fun.

Abbeee Adi!! y din u temme u wanted something frm sg.. i cld have got it for u!!.. well since its just a HD u wanted, it wldnt have been a prob. :(

Back