Singapore Comic Con 2011

ronnie_gogs

Morphing from a Geek to a Nerd
Skilled
I know its a bit late but I thought I would share it with you guys...

Event : Singapore Comic Con 2011

When : August 2011

Camera : Canon SX 110 IS

First up

Cosplay

Untitled by ronnie_gogs, on Flickr

Almost forgot

;) Thanks was fun clicking them finally I was in a place where geeks outnumbered normal people .... :D

I am pretty sure I will cosplay myself next year...

ronnie_gogs said:
;) Thanks was fun clicking them finally I was in a place where geeks outnumbered normal people .... :D

I am pretty sure I will cosplay myself next year...

Awesome!!! I'll be there next year mostly :D

Any particular character you have in mind for cosplay ? I'll also join ya if possible :)

btw, there was some anime expo last week from 11th to 13th. Did you attend ?

Saiyan said:
Awesome!!! I'll be there next year mostly :D

Any particular character you have in mind for cosplay ? I'll also join ya if possible :)

btw, there was some anime expo last week from 11th to 13th. Did you attend ?

Yeah there was a Anime expo but didn't go was busy with studies and presentations... Character wise I would prefer some that has a fully covered face as being a newbie I wont have much confidence in front of those hundreds and hundreds of Cameras... If your character is good enough you will be surrounded by cameramen.... So better would be a fully masked character...

There was a competition too and this guy with in a very elaborate Warmachine won it.... Sorry for crappy video quality I dont have a HD cam yet

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150893341015335

Very good snaps from the SX110IS!

Particularly loved the Kratos. The guy has put in some serious efforts. Notice those chains wrapped around his arms attached to the twin blades of Athena, the trademark slippers, the stitches across the eye and torso, the bandage around the left thigh and the Golden Fleece on the right shoulder. Bloody brilliant!

Any idea how tall this guy is? :p

yeah, the kratos guy has gone to a great deal of stuff to look like the actual character. But my vote goes to the r2d2 with catwoman ;) its so funny!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also to OP, superb pics!

Gannu said:
Very good snaps from the SX110IS!

Particularly loved the Kratos. The guy has put in some serious efforts. Notice those chains wrapped around his arms attached to the twin blades of Athena, the trademark slippers, the stitches across the eye and torso, the bandage around the left thigh and the Golden Fleece on the right shoulder. Bloody brilliant!

Any idea how tall this guy is? :p

Background : I was moving around when I saw this huge crowd of cameramen with DSLRs clicking away (probably around 30-40 DSLRs)... I wanted to see what was behind it and what do I find Kratos in his character .... He was getting more crowd than a lot of the pretty characters around...

vivek.krishnan said:
yeah, the kratos guy has gone to a great deal of stuff to look like the actual character. But my vote goes to the r2d2 with catwoman ;) its so funny!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also to OP, superb pics!

Background: I found a Storm trooper and this autonomous R2D2 (No one was controlling it it was just moving around the crowd) I started to follow them to find a good opportunity to click a pic... Suddenly Catwoman comes from other end and they meet and R2D2 stops and makes that weird noise.. She poses with R2D2 in a seductive pose and it turns out to be a hilarious pic...

Posters and action Figures. Lot of noise in these pics as I was indoors and the cam is not exactly good in low light. Some needed high ISO to get the pic without flash. Some with flash.

Posters

Action Figures

Al Pacino

World War Sets

Mordern Warfare Figure