Smart bulb Wifi

Bump...

Need some feedback on smart bulbs. Back story: Some months ago I picked up three Philips WIZ Smart Bulbs. (B22 E27 type). Two are working perfect, but one seems to be a lemon. It keeps getting disconnected from the Wifi and randomly switches on/off. So I do not want to go for this brand anymore.

What is the verdict on (LED Smart Bulbs):

1. Syska
2. Halonix
3. Wipro
4. Mi LED
5. Havells
6. Or any other tried/tested brand

..in terms of vanilla app ; integration to Alexa (or Google) ; and overall durability ; failure in use-case.

2. Halonix
3. Wipro
4. Mi LED
Of the list that you had shared, I've used the quoted brands and the following is my long term feedback.

Wipro
  • Had these for the longest time ~ 7 years now.
  • Frequently unpairs from the network and resets itself.
  • Blinks at random intervals, annoying while using as a night lamp.
  • Colours get reset randomly, even when triggered from Alexa, it switches to the requested colour and again reverts back.
    Soon planning to replace all Wipro bulbs due to these annoyances.
  • All are working fine though, luckily didn't conk off.
Halonix
  • Not a bulb as such, but I have the RGB LED panels from them.
  • Brightness appears lower than claimed, but not too bad.
  • The app is intuitive and has more features than Wipro.
  • Does unpair itself from the network at times, but not as frequent as Wipro.
Mi LED
  • Have a couple of them as old as Wipro bulbs.
  • Probably the best performing bulbs that I have used to date.
  • The schedules that I had set almost 2 years ago, still work flawlessly and has never unpaired themselves even once.
  • One of the bulbs stopped working for some reason, but MI replaced it with a brand new one under warranty.
  • The app is very stable but has fewer features compared to Halonix.

Bump...

Need some feedback on smart bulbs. Back story: Some months ago I picked up three Philips WIZ Smart Bulbs. (B22 E27 type). Two are working perfect, but one seems to be a lemon. It keeps getting disconnected from the Wifi and randomly switches on/off. So I do not want to go for this brand anymore.

What is the verdict on (LED Smart Bulbs):

1. Syska
2. Halonix
3. Wipro
4. Mi LED
5. Havells
6. Or any other tried/tested brand

..in terms of vanilla app ; integration to Alexa (or Google) ; and overall durability ; failure in use-case.
I Have 4 wipro....1got busted after 1 year doesn't pairs at all and keeps on blinking...other 2 still working...4th one bought just 2 weeks back.

Bought all of them with alexa during amazon festive offers....as of now looking up how to get the faulty one replaced. Otherwise works good and all are paired with alexa.

Was able to replace on Philips Wiz Bulb. It is working fine now. Got a Homemate 9W E27. Works well. App is decent, but the yellow colors not that nice. Pairing was easy.

Any idea why my Wipro smart bulb keeps blinking every second day and needs to be configured afresh with wifi????

Any idea why my Wipro smart bulb keeps blinking every second day and needs to be configured afresh with wifi????
Maybe you need to RMA it or check its holder once. Do you have earthing in your house as my PC once got hit by lighting bolt nearby during monsoons and my whole PC got electrocuted and I had to RMA it.

Maybe you need to RMA it or check its holder once. Do you have earthing in your house as my PC once got hit by lighting bolt nearby during monsoons and my whole PC got electrocuted and I had to RMA it.
Had purchased it around diwali with echo dot offer, can it be rmaed??
Need to check the holder though, earthing is good here at my home

Got this offer locally from dealer, Need around 20 of them amazon price for the same bulb is 797/-< Reliance 699/- and Croma 530/-

Any idea when the prices will come down ?
Yesterday somebody was saying that this same bulb was given at a discount.

If you want more bulbs then you should contact its distributor or dealer they can give you very good prices.

Got this offer locally from dealer, Need around 20 of them amazon price for the same bulb is 797/-< Reliance 699/- and Croma 530/-

Any idea when the prices will come down ?
Don't really know how good these are but they are super cheap with 12 months warranty

zunpulse WiFi Enabled Smart LED Bulb B22 10-Watt Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (16 Million Colors + Tunable White + Dimmable )(Pack of 2) @ 399

Don't really know how good these are but they are super cheap with 12 months warranty

zunpulse WiFi Enabled Smart LED Bulb B22 10-Watt Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (16 Million Colors + Tunable White + Dimmable )(Pack of 2) @ 399
Thanks mate, But I would still buy the wipro over these reason as u said how good these are, Atleast with wipro there is no hassle of warranty.

Had made a counter offer 400/- each quantity 2 Dozen he said will get back to me by Monday.

Thanks mate, But I would still buy the wipro over these reason as u said how good these are, Atleast with wipro there is no hassle of warranty.

Had made a counter offer 400/- each quantity 2 Dozen he said will get back to me by Monday.
Sure [emoji106]

Have 2 of them installed. Whites are super bright, other colors are not when compared to Mi bulb. The official zunpulse app is garbage. Used "Smart Life" app to get them synced to Google assistant. Have been going strong for ~2 months. Since they where cheap, purchased a couple of them for backup.

Back