Smart phone might get costly

This whole china bashing thing is very narrow minded and not at all patriotic as some people like to think.

stop falling into political propaganda and start thinking for yourselves. this is a frigging tech forum start considering the manufacturing, r&d, logistics etc. aspects and then decide if india or china or timbucktoo makes more sense.

Seriously, people just like to talk about $hit they know nothing about ...

Relax... LOL. This is a forum, and we are all discussing here, and no one is talking from a political point of view. We are just posting our own views on the topic.

Do you realize how much Chinese products are hurting the Indian vendors? Chinese products are there in every big and small category.

Personally, I hate seeing Chinese products everywhere... even the toys, or Gods... and now even vegetables.

I also dislike Chinese products because of their shady practices too. I just don't trust them.

But yes, you cannot ask anyone to not buy Chinese products... because we have to accept that some of the products like Xiaomi, OnePlus etc are good and therefore being accepted widely.

Also, since Chinese products are so cheap, people will buy them... ourselves included. I just don't like how much these products have infused in every small part of the market.

There is no real discussion going on, just people blindly spouting whatever is on the nationalist tongues of the day. This is definitely 100% political talk, not technical.

Does anyone even know what it takes to set up a manufacturing industry before they comment on china? Most of the so called made in india products are simply assembled here, most of the chips etc. are fabricated in china. There's a reason for this. perhaps research and learn before just saying china bad india good.

I read on Reddit or some other site that shipping inside China is free. I think the local governments subsidize the shipping costs and even build new shipping ports / train routes etc. This is one of the reasons China is pushing their OBOR initiative. They will build and maintain the roads and simultaneously get access to entire countries with this method.
I don't think Indian govt has so much far seeing politicians to even come up with such plans. We have the money, but it goes to politicians and their ilk.

China thinks and plans like 50 years ahead and being a single party group they can afford to do so. Just look at how fast their govt moves ahead with plans and methods. They probably work with efficiency in mind. China has already started building building with trees on them that will curb pollution and even has designs for some weird thing that will suck polluted air and give out clean air to clean up cities. Here all the infighting parties can't even manage to stop cars plying for alternate days and in case of Haryana, they attack states who are bearing the brunt of pollution caused by their farmers burning dried up crop leaves.

India hasn't changed from before the British came and left imo. We are still fighting like immature people everyday. I don't think this is going to stop in future. I don't have any hope for this country going forward. The only reason we are here today is due to sheer luck.

Back