Smart TV or TV Stick. Which one ??

But this requires the app to be installed first to your phone. My suggestion to OP is this. Just install single app on your phone named "Apktime" and use Apps2Fire to put in your firestick. This is the baap of all apps (basically source of all apps). Use apktime directly on your firestick to download all apps.
Things like Jio TV etc will not be there but many other apps will be.

Thank You for the great Tip, Able to get hold apktime apk...little bit tricky, apktime website doesn't show anything....with this able to install Kodi on firestick 4k.

Wish Firestick 4k support ex-fat or NTFS formatted external drive.

But this requires the app to be installed first to your phone. My suggestion to OP is this. Just install single app on your phone named "Apktime" and use Apps2Fire to put in your firestick. This is the baap of all apps (basically source of all apps). Use apktime directly on your firestick to download all apps.
Things like Jio TV etc will not be there but many other apps will be.
No need, it can still send uninstalled files too

You can use My filelinked to download apps to your firetvstick. It has thoptv, redbox tv, HDstreamz and kodi. With these three apps, you will be able to watch Live tv on your firetv stick. Use code 30474078
Link to filelinked: https://tinyurl.com/y5jfstwh

Watch this video to install JioTV on your firetvstick:
Watch this video to change default username and password on JioTV to your own password:

Back