Smarteefi Android/IOS WiFi Smart Switch, 16A

Ah, this is better, its called 3 gang

Sonoff 3 gang.JPG
sonoff 3gang wiring.JPG

You should take a look athe Sonoff-Tasmota project on github
You can OTA flash any of your sonoff based devices to this alternative firmware and enable both local LAN control (if you intend to hook em up to a local controller) or hue emulation (if you want to use direct alexa connectivity rather than routing through their silly skill and dodgy servers)

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B06XGKQJKZ

Picked a couple of these up to control water pumps and quite happy with them
No more running out to switch on and again to switch off
Company is based in Ghaziabad, UP
Had trouble getting the switches to get onto wifi and the problem turned out to be router settings. Support was excellent.

These are really fantastic products, I have multiple of them. Have been using them over 1.5 years now, never glitched. Unlike the Yeelink, even after software update, the logins work perfectly. Scheduling works offline too. Recently they bumped their app a bit and IMO it looks better. I run all light/fan in a room (with the smart switchboard) and have two 16A switches running a AC and a Water Pump. The whole setup does help me in reducing the electric bill quite a lot. Like while going to sleep, keep AC on and fan speed low, after 2 hours, switch off AC and increase speed of fan, and all this automatically without disturbing sleep!

IMG_9961.PNG IMG_9962.PNG IMG_9963.PNG IMG_9964.PNG

These are really fantastic products, I have multiple of them. Have been using them over 1.5 years now, never glitched. Unlike the Yeelink, even after software update, the logins work perfectly. Scheduling works offline too. Recently they bumped their app a bit and IMO it looks better. I run all light/fan in a room (with the smart switchboard) and have two 16A switches running a AC and a Water Pump. The whole setup does help me in reducing the electric bill quite a lot. Like while going to sleep, keep AC on and fan speed low, after 2 hours, switch off AC and increase speed of fan, and all this automatically without disturbing sleep!

View attachment 87623 View attachment 87624 View attachment 87625 View attachment 87626
Ah, very good, there was a product i linked earlier that did that AC & fan thing to lower costs. So this product can be programmed as well to do the same thing.

My use is just for the water pump to date and it been working very well.

Have not progressed to the smart switchboard yet.

Back