Snapdeal - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get this error while using it - You have reached the per person limit on this promo code

Rs. 100 Off On purchase of Rs. 200 Coupons:

FCFA27E49A

FC534BEBA7

FCC5F2E8BF

FC57C5B7D6

FCACB3DA17

Valid only for today and all of them are single use coupons

do they ever deliver the products? Ordered 2, one has invalid tracking no., contacted them they said it will be updated and after 48hrs, nothing. 2nd still not delivered, Bluedart says to contact customer support. BTW, it was COD.

^ what have you ordered? Don't worry since it has been shipped by bluedart, you will get it for sure

I have bought around 40-50 items from snapdeal, all shipped safely, though average time taken was around 10 days.

Faced 1 problem, when bluedart courier boy read my address wrongly, and knocked my neighbor's locked door for 3 days, eventually returning back the product to snapdeal. Snapdeal refunded back the amount on the product, though it took some calls and emails for the same.

Snapdeal is offering free coupons of Rs.100 off to all of their Facebook Fans, This new coupon code is valid on minimum purchase of Rs.400 and this time you don’t have to recharge your mobile number too to get this coupon code.

How to get Rs.100 off Snapdeal Coupon for free:

Snapdeal Offer Details:-

• Rs 100/- OFF on a purchase of Rs 400/- on Snapdeal
  • Get extra Rs 100 off on a purchase of any deal or product of or above Rs 400
  • Coupon Validity: Feb 15, 12:00 am

Terms & Conditions:
  • Applicable on all deals and products
  • Coupon is valid till 15th Feb.
  • Coupon code is restricted to one usage per person

^^ I could have used this one 2 days ago...
<

Thanx anyway...
<

Terrible customer support. Even after 14 days, no sign of product, no tracking, nothing. Everytime I send email to CC, they always reply that tracking will be updated withn 24hrs, sometimes 48hrs, told me the same in all the 5 mails sent in the past 2 weeks but still no update. I think they have shipped nothing and just telling lies.

Although another product which I had ordered a day or 2 later, received.

Had ordered headphones on 27th, received them today via Bluedart. 5 days shipping time is fair enough.

Okk... Here's the deal: The Verbatim Pinstripe 8GB is available for 299/- shipped on Snapdeal.

I bought one for 249/- shipped as I had 50/- Snapdeal cash in my account from the previous transaction!!
<

Link: http://www.snapdeal....erbatimSt-23266

If you buy it today, you'll also receive free Rs.50 SD cash in your account tomorrow with no minimum purchase limit as it is Snapdeal's 2nd anniversary today! Enjoy!
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back