Snapdeal - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
All orders canceled. :-( Well, it was expected. ;-)

Each person placed at least 500 orders.

So it definitely had to happen
<

WTF????? Why Snapdeal became soooo generous??? Never complained and didnt buy anything for a while, thats all.
<

"Much to our disappointment, your recent experience with us had been quite unsatisfactory. We at SnapDeal deeply regret the inconvenience caused to a valued user like you, and extend our heartfelt apologies.

To compensate in whatever little way we can, SnapDeal is offering you Snapdeal Cash of Rs 100 on the purchased deal. You can use this amount to get rebate on any future purchase."

WTF????? Why Snapdeal became soooo generous??? Never complained and didnt buy anything for a while, thats all.
<

"Much to our disappointment, your recent experience with us had been quite unsatisfactory. We at SnapDeal deeply regret the inconvenience caused to a valued user like you, and extend our heartfelt apologies.

To compensate in whatever little way we can, SnapDeal is offering you Snapdeal Cash of Rs 100 on the purchased deal. You can use this amount to get rebate on any future purchase."

Lucky u

Just got an email saying the order I placed on 14 JAN is now cancelled. Seriously, more than a month. EFFing done with sd. Good for others that they got their product (if they did).

Is any discount code or promo code available for SD as of now?? I heard they were offering 50 off for new signup but I didn't get any...
<

Not sure if this has been posted earlier but this trick gives you free Rs 50 SD cash

1. Go to SnapDeal.com and select the Rs 0 deal on the homepage (currently http://www.snapdeal.com/deal-chennai-fujifilm-finepix)

2. Press Buy and fill in the details, do NOT use your existing account, give a new email id. Name and phone number can be the same.

3. Once the order is successful, within 24 hours you should receive an email from them saying

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for making your first purchase on Snapdeal!

To make the welcome warmer, we are crediting your account with Snapdeal cash worth Rs 50. Use it to buy more great deals!

<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back