Snapdeal - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one of the product.Awesome service and the product quality is really good too.

Waiting for the second package to arrive.

Hard to trust Tradus.com any more twice they screw me, first canceled order due to seller was Out Of Stock. Now seller provide Shipping Details when product not reach in time I shoot mail and they reply Seller is Out Of Stock, if so, how seller provide Shipping Details (keep aside that AWB number seller gave didn't work) & they start refund process ONLY AFTER I asked about product, if didn't than Tradus Might make there mind to keep ....

Cheating prevails every where do not understand whom to trust :(

Hello People! I have found a great deal where you can get GTA V for PS3 / XBOX for Rs 2520 here is the link http://www.snapdeal.com/product/gta-v-ps3/1464138

The Official Price of this game is Rs 3000. However after using the discount coupon GAMET10 you will get 10% off thus the price gets reduced to Rs 2520.

Grab the Game while the offer stands... :)

Enjoy.....

Damn it, the code expired. :(

As such, Snapdeal's pricing is quite lower compared to the rest. Wonder how quickly they can ship the copy. Will check back later.

Just FYI, if you recieve a fake item from SD, and the value is below 1K, you will get refunds as SD points/cash, not a refund into CC or bank. @SoulFire got one.

having a horrifying experience with them. ordered a laptop on 18th.said will ship in 3 days.now they are saying no stock.

having a horrifying experience with them. ordered a laptop on 18th.said will ship in 3 days.now they are saying no stock.

Did u pay in advance?

Due to low prices they are getting too many orders, rest assured you'll get your money back.. If it was COD, then why the fuss?

i have very good experience with Snapdeal, their prices are really cheaper than any other online sites as compare to Flipkart etc. also they are good with service, so no issue at all, once i bought fitness accessories, and the courier guy charged 50 rupees for octroi, which i paid and later i informed to snapdeal about this and they were ready to reimburse my account, but i did not took it as the amount was small, they good you can trust them,

Got todays coupon ! Redeem fast
biggrin.gif

PKB7B998BBDB

500 off on 4999 , not valid on gold coins .[DOUBLEPOST=1377784848][/DOUBLEPOST]PKAB4C9F5E14

500 off on 4999

Expires 30th august

Not valid on gold coins.

expires on 30th august.[DOUBLEPOST=1377796280][/DOUBLEPOST]1tb backup plus Rs.3994

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/sea...232817?utm_source=dgm&utm_campaign=afts-60985

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back