Snapdeal - Feedback Thread

Snapdeal morons sent me a WD 1 TB Elements external drive instead of the WD Caviar Blue 1 TB internal drive that I had ordered. The Elements drive itself costs more than what I had paid for the internal Blue drive (3.8K vs 4K and above for the external). Not sure what to do now. All my internal disks are out of warranty with one of them about to fail, which is why I ordered an internal disk from SD in the first place. Couldn't find Blue anywhere else for that price and was all ready to transfer the contents of my failing drive onto the new Blue and now this!

Snapdeal morons sent me a WD 1 TB Elements external drive instead of the WD Caviar Blue 1 TB internal drive that I had ordered. The Elements drive itself costs more than what I had paid for the internal Blue drive (3.8K vs 4K and above for the external). Not sure what to do now. All my internal disks are out of warranty with one of them about to fail, which is why I ordered an internal disk from SD in the first place. Couldn't find Blue anywhere else for that price and was all ready to transfer the contents of my failing drive onto the new Blue and now this!
Get it returned? Also is exchange possible?
PS: amazon doesn't have product exchange option.

I checked my order on SD and it appears that they have yet again postponed my order delivery to the 15th. In all of their auto-replies they say they will contact me but they never did. Not once. An executive on their twitter also told me they will get back but its been over 2 days now.
I'm just pissed there is no option for cancelling it now. I'm not getting my order nor can I cancel it, what the hell.

Finally, 2 days after receiving the return, Snapdeal arranged for a replacement. Let's see how long delivery will take this time. And if I'll actually get what I ordered.

I contacted Snapdeal on Facebook (no reply), on the Snapdeal Help channel on Twitter (no reply), and the Snapdeal regular handle on Twitter (canned reply). I thought they weren't doing anything, but it seems one of those channels escalated my complaint, and arranged for a speedy resolution.

You are receiving this notification because one or more items in your order 3319618034 have been cancelled. We at Snapdeal deeply regret the inconvenience caused to a valued customer like you, and extend our heartfelt apologies.
Goodbye snapdeal. Placed order on Amazon.

is it okay to buy perfumes if the order is fulfilled by snapdeal? if i go by the reviews, then almost everyone is happy with their purchases even though the bottles were not sealed properly.

i ordered a lg g3 phone recently from snapdeal, on account of GOSF there was a discount. the package came without flip cover and the external encasing of phone package from lg G3 box was also missing. I have raised the issue with them and they offered me 700 SD cash which i refused. one cannot buy a lg g3 magnetic flip cover in that amount of money. now today there is silence on their behalf and on making a call they say systems are down. this is 3rd day post receipt of the package.
i have previously ordered same phone from paytm at same discounted price and it came with all accessories. the import date on both the boxes is same.
how do i check warranty status of the phone.

i ordered a lg g3 phone recently from snapdeal, on account of GOSF there was a discount. the package came without flip cover and the external encasing of phone package from lg G3 box was also missing. I have raised the issue with them and they offered me 700 SD cash which i refused. one cannot buy a lg g3 magnetic flip cover in that amount of money. now today there is silence on their behalf and on making a call they say systems are down. this is 3rd day post receipt of the package.
i have previously ordered same phone from paytm at same discounted price and it came with all accessories. the import date on both the boxes is same.
how do i check warranty status of the phone.

Contact LG and provide serial,imei and ask warranty

really hate snapdeal's shipping.

Their products are good, but when it comes to choosing shipping partners, they have the worst selection. Ecom express and now jvxp lol... they gave me link of tracking for jvxp http://jvexp.net/ShowStatusHistory_log.aspx?waybillno=%test

had to search myself and saw the link the seller sent wasn't .net but was .in .. damn snapdeal. wish amazon india was giving good prices, would have gladly bought from them.

I ordered CPU Cooler named Xigmatek Knight 2 from snapdeal but got a defective piece so returned it. They took it and deposited my money via NEFT after 3 days.

really hate snapdeal's shipping.

Their products are good, but when it comes to choosing shipping partners, they have the worst selection. Ecom express and now jvxp lol... they gave me link of tracking for jvxp http://jvexp.net/ShowStatusHistory_log.aspx?waybillno=%test

had to search myself and saw the link the seller sent wasn't .net but was .in .. damn snapdeal. wish amazon india was giving good prices, would have gladly bought from them.
I understand how you feel lol. I've told them about this and they said they will discuss this internally. but we being Indians we want the best at the lowest haha

1.PNG

With Snapdeal picking up stakes in GoJavas, I can expect better shipping times just like orders from Jabong Etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1427110882][/DOUBLEPOST]Impressive:

NxQLTXt.png

Last edited:
Back