Snapdeal - Feedback Thread

Not much experienced with them, But Those are "Snap Deal Fulfilled" product are safe to buy or not ?

Are they like 'Fulfilled' by Amazon ?

Can I trust them blindly ?

Not much experienced with them, But Those are "Snap Deal Fulfilled" product are safe to buy or not ?

Are they like 'Fulfilled' by Amazon ?

Can I trust them blindly ?

Same like Amazon Fulfilled but courier partners are usually different, For majority they use GoJavas

Same like Amazon Fulfilled but courier partners are usually different, For majority they use GoJavas

Thanks for the reply...

Lets See...how SD+ works in my case/place....Problem is Amazon Do list the product what I intend to buy but they don't ship in my location for that particular product, but to my surprise the same was deliverable to my place by SD and even from the same seller.

Anyhow - I thought Go Javas for Jabong Only....... Like FK with Ekart.

That's common with most websites and even on FB page negative comments are never added as it goes through moderation where they ignore it.

snapdeal had a buy one get one offer on eye frames during the last sale , i bought a Rayban frame for 4800 Rs, they only sent one frame & now they are saying they cant find this offer & giving me a compensation of Rs 800, will not buy from snapdeal again .

snapdeal had a buy one get one offer on eye frames during the last sale , i bought a Rayban frame for 4800 Rs, they only sent one frame & now they are saying they cant find this offer & giving me a compensation of Rs 800, will not buy from snapdeal again .
i bought a executive chair from snapdeal and then the chair broke after a month since the 7 day return period had ended the customer care washed its hands off the chair so i stopped buying from snapdeal asfar as customer care goes amazon is anyday better

Finally, 2 days after receiving the return, Snapdeal arranged for a replacement. Let's see how long delivery will take this time. And if I'll actually get what I ordered.

I contacted Snapdeal on Facebook (no reply), on the Snapdeal Help channel on Twitter (no reply), and the Snapdeal regular handle on Twitter (canned reply). I thought they weren't doing anything, but it seems one of those channels escalated my complaint, and arranged for a speedy resolution.

While going through this thread I realised that I hadn't posted a follow up.
Snapdeal sent me the correct laptop, and it's working pretty well a year later.
I've purchased a few other items from them since, and they've all been good experiences. There was a missing item in an order once, and Snapdeal was very quick to issue me a refund for it.
I think they've improved a lot since they started out.

Ordered a Samsung Galaxy s4 for 16 k with 1250 sbi cash back . Great deal , arrived much before delivery date . Good experience overall .

Place an order of a phone cover for someone. I presume that the store is located in Delhi as the ordered was delivered in 48hrs. No issue. Product cost was 499. Free shipping. If it was amazon i might have placed extra for the shipping.

I used Snapdeal for the first time and placed an order for a "XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for PC" for 2539/-.

The price looked in line with the genuine controller price and the item was delivered in 4 days, but what I got was a fake controller which is also sold on ebay and other places for considerably less. Initiated a refund and I am very unlikely to ever use snapdeal again. I can understand fake items being sold at low prices, but fake item being sold at genuine item prices?

Snapdeal Non-Fulfilled Products electronics are likely to be fake. These sellers know, If they send them over to snapdeal for shipping- They will check the product.

That doesn't mean all Fulfilled products are genuine. Still There's is this 10% chance of you getting a fake.

I used Snapdeal for the first time and placed an order for a "XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for PC" for 2539/-.

The price looked in line with the genuine controller price and the item was delivered in 4 days, but what I got was a fake controller which is also sold on ebay and other places for considerably less. Initiated a refund and I am very unlikely to ever use snapdeal again. I can understand fake items being sold at low prices, but fake item being sold at genuine item prices?
The reason (and as I have posted multiple times) is that even retailers are not sure if the item is genuine or not. Even Flipkart has shipped fake controllers. It has become menace. i'd buy from authorized MS distributor. There are some on eBay.

^^ Please.. There is no way the retailers don't know that these particular controllers are fake. There is no attempt to even ape the original packaging. The listing on snapdeal had a picture of the controller in original packaging which is in red and many people did seem to have got the original controller from other sellers. The box that I got is much larger than the original packaging and in white/green and on front its written that the controller is compatible with PC and PS3.

As I said, I can understand sellers selling replica controllers at the lower (correct) price. There are many such on eBay and the sellers have clearly marked in the description that they are not genuine controllers.

I got a fake wired controller from Snapdeal, again at genuine price. The packaging was exactly same as original. I don't know who exactly is at fault here but I have seen even WS Retail shipping fake controllers at real prices.

Back