Snapdeal - Feedback Thread

My first purchase from Snapdeal didn't go as I wished. Ordered Belkin Gold series 8 socket surge protector but got Belkin Economical series 8 socket surge protector. Now awaiting for the return of this wrong product.

I see. It must be because the HQ is in Gurgaon. I needed something to be delivered to Koramangala, Bangalore by today evening possible. Darn offer came when i least expected it to. :mad:

Thanks.

What exactly do you mean by "check"?
Cb Telecom
Seller Score
5.0/5
Other Items Sold by Seller
SELLER FEATURES:

Quality checked by Snapdeal team
Product packaged with extra care
Dispatched quicker, delivered faster
Consistently dispatch orders on or before promise date

As long as its "snapdeal fulfilled" , you shouldn't worry

Oh I wanted to know about the customers feedback and whether the 5.0/5 is genuine or not. Even Amazon-fulfilled orders often get screwed (check my posts on Amazon feedback thread) and "Cloudtail" is averaging just 91 92% positive ratings. :/
I'll confirm the purchase (or not) tomorrow.)
thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
My feedback on Snapdeal - this is my personal feedback. I have found them reasonably satisfactory and in fact most of my larger purchases including a Washing Machine, an XBOX was purchased from this site. I have not faced any major issues - in fact the XBOX had the best price in Snapdeal and I also got some additional freecharge cash in lieu of a small miss on their part. Overall - satisfactory so far.

I'm Happy with my recent purchases on snapdeal. Quite sure they deliver a day faster than amazon does.

Shipping Speed wise: Myntra > Snapdeal > Amazon > Flipkart.

Snapdeal/Freecharge says yahoo email addresses not permitted on their platform :p
freecharge3.png

Snapdeal was good when they were doing only deals. Bought a number of them. They were quite good at that.
Products as such not many purchases. Completely stopped buying from them after they sent a used toy instead of a new one. Got the refund but, lost the opportunity to gift, in time.

BTW, they are spending Rs 200 Crores in "revamping" their identity - incl., their logo.

Oh stupid...stupid site !!! Gave me a headache.

Story : bought some item on 5th Oct. Supposed to be delivered by 15/16th Oct. It was fine by me. On 11th morning got a SMS that my item was out for delivery. The day being a holiday for dussehra, I was at home whole day. Nobody came for delivery nor called me, and in the evening I received a sms saying Delivery unsuccessful as consignee out of station. The same thing was showing in Vulcan courier tracking page. Called Snapdeal CC, they assured item would be delivered with 48 hours. Waited 72 hours called their CC to hear the same story yet again. 17th night posted in FB/twitter. Received call from their CC 18th, said almost the same things again - would be delivered with 48 hours. Now today(19th) morning received a call - the CC person said my item could not be delivered, and they would refund the money.

WTF !!!
This is was my second ever deal with snapdeal and it was horrible experience for me.
Since I had citi bank card, to save a mere 200 rupees I went for them instead of Amazon and I really regret my decision now.

^ honestly, they are way behind in filing the case. Infact, I think that new owners of snapdeal may have required the founders to file a case inorder for the sale of snapdeal to be proceeded.

Gojavas was started under snapdeal but once it became successful, it was hived off without any apparent reason with important people in snapdeal buying significant portion of gojavas after it was hived out.

https://yourstory.com/2016/07/gojavas-snapdeal/

This is a good read. Basically, rocket internet, the russian investment co, got played by indian founders of snapdeal.

Back