Snapfish 12" x 16" Poster Print @ 150/-

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Skilled
Always wanted to print a poster of something you really wanted for cheap? :p

NOTE-
1) You will need a Mastercard/VISA credit card.
2) You will need to use a one-time use only coupon called "EBPOSTER350".
3) This offer is only for the next 2 - 3 days only.

1) Go to this link - Clicky! Sign up for a Snapfish account ... fill in your details etc.

2) Pick a photo which you'd like to get printed. Try for a resolution of minimum of atleast 2400 * 1800. If your photo is slightly larger than that, then try editing it to 2400x1800.

I chose this (1600*1200), which was a bit smaller than necessary but I upscaled it to 2400*1800 in Photoshop anyways.

3) Now that you're in Snapfish, go to Upload Photos (from computer). Create an album, change the Advanced settings to "Large Print Upload" and untick "Automatically Remove Red-Eye...".

4) Once its done, close the upload box and go to "Order Prints Now". Select the image you just uploaded and hit "Add to Cart".

5) When "Your Cart" page opens, In the table below ... on the left of "4x6" put the number as "0". (Snapfish automatically gives you that 4x6 print for free but you'd still have to pay for its shipping so avoid :lol:). Click on Poster Prints.

6) Select "12x16" and click "Add to Cart".

Note:
-You will get a warning if your image size is less than 2400*1800.
-The poster popup page is a bit buggy on some browsers (like my Opera 11.10), just use the [TAB] key to select 12x16 if the option isn't selectable.

7) Finally, click "CHECKOUT". A Secure page will load up, fill in your address details and at the end in Coupon Code paste this : EBPOSTER350. Click Continue and finally hit "Buy Now" and then complete the transaction with either VISA/Mastercard.

//noob-friendly explanation
------

Just saw this offer in my Inbox and I thought I'd share it to those who didn't know so that they create their own posters or of create a poster of something you'd probably not get in your locality.

I just completed my order :)

EDIT - Go here for car wallpapers.

malhotraraul said:
it is Rs.48/- for 12 x 18 in colorlab, is this poster something different than on the photo paper ?
what is colorlab? a website?

Shall I go for this offer or shall i go for Colorlab?

dragonball said:
what is colorlab? a website?

Shall I go for this offer or shall i go for Colorlab?
its a photo processing studio, i usually take my prints from there, you can check for on google in your area, if it is there then you are lucky.

i just saw the subject of the thread with cost & thought it was way expensive & replied, maybe snapfish takes the pic & gets it printed & for people who do not have any idea about the cost.

^^ Err dude there are TONS of variables to be considered here. What inks does this Colorlab use ? What paper ? What printer ?

Most likely they use non photo papers and inks to save costs. The difference between a good photo paper and a cheap no name brand photo paper is substantial.

Not saying Snapfish is great but I have printed with Zoomin and they charge 210 per 16x12 print and the quality is fantastic. Better than what I get locally.

and what the heck is wrong with you why are you fighting like a Mumbai local train second class commuter ???

i am not selling something here and not suggesting or forcing anything on anybody, i am entitled to my opinion & you to yours, so stop competing within ourselves.

you want to know what tissue they use to wipe, help yourself, its a open world out there.

BF1983 said:
^^ Err dude there are TONS of variables to be considered here. What inks does this Colorlab use ? What paper ? What printer ?

Most likely they use non photo papers and inks to save costs. The difference between a good photo paper and a cheap no name brand photo paper is substantial.

Not saying Snapfish is great but I have printed with Zoomin and they charge 210 per 16x12 print and the quality is fantastic. Better than what I get locally.

The quality had better be good because Snapfish apparently charges 499 for 16x12 normally. Even if it isn't that great, this isn't a bad deal for 150 shipped. Anyways my courier should be coming in tomorrow, lets see how it turns out .... :)

and what the heck is wrong with you why are you fighting like a Mumbai local train second class commuter ???

i am not selling something here and not suggesting or forcing anything on anybody, i am entitled to my opinion & you to yours, so stop competing within ourselves.

you want to know what tissue they use to wipe, help yourself, its a open world out there.
relax dude. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to offend you :/

malhotraraul said:

I have used snapfish once and zoomin many times.

Quality of print they offer is best from what i have seen. Print quality of 'Luminious' and 'Mettalic' paper amaze me. I think, you should try Mettalic/Luminious or any other print from zoomin, to see what the quality is like.

Locally I can get a A4 print for 20bucks, but still I prefer 60bucks 18"*12" print from zoomin. Print quality is unbeatable.

Every time zoomin has discount going on, I pounce onto that offer to get prints for cheap. :p

ohhhhhhhhhh another second class commuter or zomin's agent ?????

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I have used snapfish once and zoomin many times.

Quality of print they offer is best from what i have seen. Print quality of 'Luminious' and 'Mettalic' paper amaze me. I think, you should try Mettalic/Luminious or any other print from zoomin, to see what the quality is like.

Locally I can get a A4 print for 20bucks, but still I prefer 60bucks 18"*12" print from zoomin. Print quality is unbeatable.

Every time zoomin has discount going on, I pounce onto that offer to get prints for cheap. :p

My experience too has been good with Snapfish and great with Zoomin. The latter has so always given great prints, and in my case, the costs work out lower than the Kodak at my place.

Yesterday ordered the poster & it has been shipped so waiting eagerly how the quality & print is....will post my review here.....

After ordering in my accounts home section I have got "30 Free 4x6 print(s)" credits....did anybody got this promo scheme....

It arrived today in a cylindrical packaging. The colours and details look really good despite being upscaled from 1600*1200. I'm more than happy with the job :)

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I prefer 60bucks 18"*12" print from zoomin. Print quality is unbeatable.

Just 60 bucks for a 18*12? When was this? How much is it normally?

After ordering in my accounts home section I have got "30 Free 4x6 print(s)" credits....did anybody got this promo scheme....
Yes I used 29 of those free prints, although I had to pay 50 for shipping them. Surprisingly they didn't come with the poster, I guess I'll get them tomorrow :)

malhotraraul said:

Err I never posted anything offensive in my post so I have no idea why you are overreacting like this ? :S

I merely said that the Rs 40 prints that you get from Colorlab need not be of the same quality as Snapfish. Quality of prints is the main reason people buy from places like Snapfish and Zooming. :)

Its like a TVS Gold keyboard. It has no additional functionality over a regular Rs 150 keyboard from Iball yet people pay the additional premium for the quality of the keyboard.

@RD274 - I missed on the deal, but thanks for your feedback on the quality of the prints. :)

Back