Camera So which lenses do you have?

OMG Insane lens ! What do you plan to shoot with it ? Time for a birdies shoot + TE meet in Pune

I dont think the 600mm will ever come to Pune.

It will always be in Bhopal travelling to National Parks with my Dad.

Yeah a lot of raptors in flight is what I would like to capture...

and maybe plan a long (2 months) trip to Ladakh for the Snow leopard is my dream :)

I want to meet u!!! :d

Pappu, yeah come by anytime, just give a call an hour earlier m home, all week and so is Dad.

Dreams don't have a price now do they ;)

So many jokes in my head for that lens bro ;)

Does canon give a person to carry it around or is that an optional accessory?

You might have to send a person by a motorbike to adjust a grad filter while you look thru the viewfinder with the size of that thing.

Don't try taking moon shots, asteroids floating around space might damage the front element.

Best joke, how is it for street photography?? :rofl:

bennysachdev said:
So many jokes in my head for that lens bro ;)

Does canon give a person to carry it around or is that an optional accessory?

You might have to send a person by a motorbike to adjust a grad filter while you look thru the viewfinder with the size of that thing.

Don't try taking moon shots, asteroids floating around space might damage the front element.

Best joke, how is it for street photography?? :rofl:

Can I get a cheap UV filter to protect the lens element? :bleh:

Bhai iska zoom kitna hai? :rofl:

Buying the 70/200/2.8 would mean you selling the 55-300 ? Let me know when you do :)

TechHead said:
Added a Vivitar 55/2.8 1:1 macro .

Updated list:
Pentax K-x
DA16-45 f4
DA55-300 f4-5.8
FA50/1.4
Vivitar 55/2.8 1:1 macro MF
Vivitar 35/1.9 MF
Pentax 100/4 1:2 Macro MF
Pentax A35-105 f/3.5 MF (awesome lens.. lovely for walkarounds)
Super Takumar 50/1.4
Super Takumar 105/2.8

Next purchase - Sigma/Tamron 70-200/2.8, sometime next year hopefully, along with an AF360FGZ flash.

^^ we already have the 70-200 2.8 so I dont think we will get the 300mm no point, and then there is this CANON!!

So it really covers all our needs, we are having a field day today going to Satpura national Park which is 3 hours away :)

Infected said:
^^ we already have the 70-200 2.8 so I dont think we will get the 300mm no point, and then there is this CANON!!

So it really covers all our needs, we are having a field day today going to Satpura national Park which is 3 hours away :)

Nahh, I think he was referring to me.

Nice lens!

Back