Software that can control laptop charging for HP.

Hello everyone.

I was thinking is their any software which we can get to control the charging when laptop is plugged in ? Reason I am asking is that my HP laptop battery is dead and i think it is because j have my laptop mostly plug in to power source.

I wonder how to laptop in showrooms don't get this battery problem. Like I know that dell have some software that can controll the auto charging. From 50% to 100%

Is their a solution ?

Hello everyone.

I was thinking is their any software which we can get to control the charging when laptop is plugged in ? Reason I am asking is that my HP laptop battery is dead and i think it is because j have my laptop mostly plug in to power source.

I wonder how to laptop in showrooms don't get this battery problem. Like I know that dell have some software that can controll the auto charging. From 50% to 100%

Is their a solution ?
I had such software installed in my brothers lenovo laptop 3 yrs ago. Dont know if he is still using it or not. His battery sued to die every 1.5yrs or so due to excessive charging and the tool used to restrict the charging percentage and even sound a warning alarm. Need to ask him if he still uses it.

Hello everyone.

Is their a solution ?
thanks for help buddy .

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you tried Battery Limiter, For Lenovo Laptops - they have Vantage, have been using with the Think pad (for more than a year) - works awesome, limits the charging to desired value set and while not charging its backup is relatively close to new battery.

Back